`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@luvmycop Thank you. Your so helpful I appreciate your help

I have boa checking. With ddd2/26

@Kellae1983you big red circle will turn green and at bottom of SBB page it will say ach direct deposit and the amount

@Kellae1983  What part of the transcript are you referring to?  At the top?  Mine has always have a zero next to account balance. 

filed and accepted 2/1, never got the path act message and should have, went straight to a 570 review code around 2 weeks later. This will be the last year I file with TurboTax, seems a ton of people are having the same issue and the common denominator is TurboTax

Seems that we won't be getting our funds until tomorrow. I spoke to a rep at sbbt and they stated that since they are overloaded with the IRS they are having to do different batches due to the high volume. We can get a deposit at anytime today if not for sure tomorrow. I didn't have fees with tt. 

@Cv3 Why is there such an issue this year? I would think the load is massive every year..smh...This is so dissappointing, then they can't even tell you the batch we're in...I may consider H&R Block next year...Lol

Yeah my brother and his fiance recommended I go through H&R next year because you can file online for free. I've been with TurboTax for the last two years and I've had to pay everytime. But for all of this, it's not worth paying for

Also, to the ones who think TurboTax and/or Chime is the issue, I'm here to tell you they aren't. Chime NEVER holds your funds and as soon as they receive anything in your name, an automated system posts it to your account. TT doesn't collect fees directly from you, yet they use a third party like TPG and have them collect them. TPG is backed up but they also have deadlines to hit, but it'll be here soon. I filed and got accepted on the 27th, got the update this past Saturday, and DDD of 2/26. Fingers crossed!!! It could be anytime today, or hopefully we see them tomorrow morning. 

@Alissasnelson11  Boa also smh guess I’ll watch Netflix til the am lol

Could it get deposited anytime today if it hasn't already at 12am? Is there set deposit times?  like my paycheck always comes at 12am. 

I have a TT card , the past 2 years my funds have been made available around 5-6pm(ET) 

@mslvgreene I files with hr block, but the account balance at the top had a negative balance which is what was owed to me for a refund... But now it says 0, I'm guessing that means sent? Wmr hasn't updated but to ddd 2/26 or by 3/2...

@bkplus3  is that prior to your DDD or on the day you was suppose to receive it.

@C22012  

It depends on when SBTPG releases it and your bank .For example my credit union only releases deposits same day if it's before 5:30pm Est, otherwise it'll be the next day . SBTPG is releasing a ton of returns today in batches, so some might get their deposits today later ,others may be stuck until tomorrow .

If SBTPG released my return after 5:30pm Est today ,which they might because that's only 2:30 there , I'd have to wait for tomorrow morning .