turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Sbtpg showed they received my refund but has not paid yet. When I call and check they say they haven't received it yet. Is that because of the website being down? I'm so confused at this point. I dont mind waiting for them to release it. But I would like to know if they received it. Maybe I should talk to someone there

I also have TT card and still no money yet, even though SBTPG said they sent my money to my account. 

HEY GUYS ANYONE HAVE TO ID VERIFY HERE!!! I'M LOST & SO UPSET IT'S BECOMING DEPRESSING!!!

I have the same issue. I’m starting to stress. Mine says your return is being processed.... no bars no nothing... 

@Grizzlann ...you haven't had any snafus though. You listed your DD date as 2/26. Today is 2/25. If you got it today, it would be a day early. As it stands currently, you are still on track for 2/26.

@Kiera0322 GIRL I am literally in tears. I'm pending an eviction and I was really waiting on my money. Did you receive you letter yet, or have you called.

So I call that sbtpg place and put in my SS and it says it's in valid. Is SBTPG for everyone or what? I can't seem to get any human on the phone. From IRS, or SBTPG. It said I should have had my estimated refund on 2/19 but my WMR days it can't provide me with anything

Great news!

Sbtp just updated green!!!

Waiting on deposit to my chime should come this afternoon!Spoke with agent at Sbtp 

(One eight hundred seven seven nine

Seven two two eight)

Just to make sure my account info was correct and the agent even verified my bank account for me!No actual date on WMR but it said by Mar 02 .Eic and child tax credit.Accepted Jan 27

No I haven’t received anything and no haven’t called cause I can’t seem to get anyone on the phone. I called the offset number and have no offsets so I’m simply stressing cause I as well need this. Mine was accepted on 1/27. It’s so frustrating 

@Andreamunoz002 I haven't seen a deposit yet 

@Kiera0322  I have called and i was told that I have to dot he verification process. So, now I am waiting on the letter to come and i still haven't received it.

What number did you call? 

Filed 1/18

Accepted 1/21

PATH message from 1/27-2/21

DDD updated on 2/22 for a deposit by 2/26

Refund deposited 2/25 at 1pm EST on CHIME

Deposits are coming, good luck to all who are still waiting or under review, hope you get yours soon. 

@0007yay How did you check your sbtpg account when the sites down till 4pm pst

@Framesif your estimated date on 2/19 was turbo tax, then thats not correct if you are a part of the path act you are waiting just like rest of us. Did u happen to check your irs transcript? It will give you a valid and more accurate deposit date. If it is tomorrow 2/26 then sit back and relax prob will not be until after 12 tonight or upon opening of your bank tomorrow unless you are getting deposited on a card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies