`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@checkitg_33 Do you think  that means we'll get our refund after it updates? What a stupid time to update

@HarrisonJ2311dont matter if its been the same passed 20 years with this PATH ACT it changed for everyone, also i believe you in the same cycle as me which is the weekly update and our check will be deposited on WED only im pretty sure... Maybe after 4 pm you should have more information. You were not able to sign into the transcripts correct?

My fund have been released to Santa Barbara but it literally says $×××× 26th when I call the automated line. Why would it say funds were released to your card for the next day ??? I guess I'll wait till midnight or 3am when it's midnight in Santa Barbara. High hopes !!

@trishc7380most banks do their updates over night after 12pm or in am hours after they open. I would think that no one else will show accounts today unless they are going on a card. Just my personal opinion

Right!!!! I cannot believe they would do a update today, unless something is wrong with there system 🤷‍♀️...it let me check mine, and when I went to check my fiance that's when the message popped up...

@luvmycop @Thanks.

Anybody relate to me?

filed 2/5 acceptance the same day.

ttc with all bars disappeared.

chose to direct deposit to my credit union

also can someone please message me IRS live agent phone number. Want to see if there is a delay.

My ddd is 2/26 

yesterday 2/25 EPS got it to take the fees out. 
today it’s pending on my pre paid card. 
Idk why it hasn’t be deposited in my account yet. The reason for a pre paid card is to receive funds a day or two early! Smh 

The Taxpayer website showed a green circle this morning and said that my fees have been paid. Does anybody know when I may receive my refund?

@Mkimble Santa Barbara Bank system is down until 4pm PST...(smh), so no updates until then..it just sucks how some ppl with the same card and DD date got there funds this morning,and others have to wait...Too much confusion!!

I filled on 2/4, still waiting, I know I owe and I called, was told my account is with the offset and will be another two to three weeks again before I get a DDD. anyone on the same situation or was in the same situation and got their (reminding balance) sooner than expected?

@samuelsmonique34 

The only reason you should ever use the card option is if you don't have a regular bank account to send it to ... the card costs lots of fees to use and keep ( as well as restrictions on the use )  which is not worth the possibility that the refund will show up 1 day earlier (which is not true most of the time). 

@trishc7380 I doubt they give us our money after they update thier systems or whatever they are doing. I'd say tomorrow more than likely 

Mike.

@luvmycop correct, I was not able to sign into transcripts. Hopefully that's my situation is it will be here tomorrow. Has anyone in the state of TN gotten their return with CTC? 

Critter you are so right about that! I made this mistake this year and really it backfired. I’ve always used a bank account with the exception of last year and several years ago. There is often some problems with this in if something is wrong like you have a spouse in the returns but they are nit in the card this can be a returned refund. Now that I see I will nit be getting g it early I won’t be using a card again. Better to just wait until the date of DDD instead of expecting it early. 
Also people never use PayPal as a prepaid cars option for deposit. Several years ago they froze my refund for a month for no reason. Thankfully I didn’t need it and was saving it for a future need but really any of them can do this. Scary!