HarrisonJ2311

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@caron1981 Congratulations! I'm so lost in this mess I dunno what to think anymore lol. I have the TT card because I got the advance, but I'm still sitting on 0 everywhere and WMR wont say anything other than it's been recieved and being processed. I'm just sick of it. Just give me what's owed to me and let me move on. Lol 

latashak84

Spoke with a sbtg supervisor and was told that my funds waa recieved on yesterday the 24the and they have to release ALL funds from the irs after receiving them. Which is why today the 25th it is showing on their website as sent. He told me I should see the funds at anytime today but by protocol they have to tell us 24-48hrs which is 1-2 business days. He also stated the funds are pushed out by numbers/batches but there is no way to tell what batch you're in.  I have the tt card and just patiently waiting on the funds to be available. 

latashak84

Also guys keep in mind everything is being handled by computers and computers glitch all the time. Don't worry and stress yourself guys. I've seen others deposits info when entering my info. I've seen green red maybe even purple circles lol. All in all just keep trying to log in and eventually you'll get thru. 

cssittig

Weird. Mine doesn’t even show “pending” for the deposit.

CDM92

@latashak84 

How did you get a live person? I can only get their automated line and even that's freaking out right now and telling me I don't exist .

caron1981

@HarrisonJ2311 what date did your wmr go to it's being processed?

I hear there is a certain group of people with the same date getting that same wmr status.

slj757

@CDM92 Thanks called and they still haven't received my money yet. And I don't have any offsets either. Guess I just gotta wait it out. Hopefully by the end of the week or sooner I will get an update or my money

trishc7380

Anyone elaenget a message saying their website is down until 4pst

latashak84

@CDM92  mine did the same thing but I hung up and called back. I called one eight seven seven nine zero eight seven two two eight. I selected option 2 cause I prepared my own, entered my personal info. Once the automated system ask if there anything I needed additional I held the line and selected the option to speak with a rep

checkitg_33

@trishc7380 yup mije says that too. Shut down till 4 

Mike.
Jazzy89

FINALLY!!!!! DD FINALLY HIT ITS BEEN AMAZING SEE YALL NEXT YEAR

HarrisonJ2311

@caron1981 I had 1 bar on WMR, for about a week or 10 days and then I guess around the 15th or 16th is when it went to no bars and "Recieved and being processed". And I know I dont have any offsets or anything like that. And a guy here local to me with e.i.c., filed 2-3weeks after I did, got a letter from i.r.s and has issue fixed and recieved refund date for tomorrow already. But I'm still at ZERO on everything. I dunno. 

luvmycop

maybe everyone will have a better update at 4pm when system is back online

Bkk77

@latashak84 @Thanks for that info. Did they tell you how often the funds are being dispersed?

HarrisonJ2311

@luvmycop hopefully so. I've literalltly filed with TT (same dependent credits and about same income) for over 10 years and I've never went through anything like this or any wait time like this. Maby mine will hit over night or something. What's the thing that some folks only update 1 time a week, where others are updated daily? Maby ima weekly update person? I dunno?