turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@HarrisonJ2311 what date did your wmr go to it's being processed?

I hear there is a certain group of people with the same date getting that same wmr status.

@CDM92 Thanks called and they still haven't received my money yet. And I don't have any offsets either. Guess I just gotta wait it out. Hopefully by the end of the week or sooner I will get an update or my money

Anyone elaenget a message saying their website is down until 4pst

@CDM92  mine did the same thing but I hung up and called back. I called one eight seven seven nine zero eight seven two two eight. I selected option 2 cause I prepared my own, entered my personal info. Once the automated system ask if there anything I needed additional I held the line and selected the option to speak with a rep

@trishc7380 yup mije says that too. Shut down till 4 

Mike.

FINALLY!!!!! DD FINALLY HIT ITS BEEN AMAZING SEE YALL NEXT YEAR

@caron1981 I had 1 bar on WMR, for about a week or 10 days and then I guess around the 15th or 16th is when it went to no bars and "Recieved and being processed". And I know I dont have any offsets or anything like that. And a guy here local to me with e.i.c., filed 2-3weeks after I did, got a letter from i.r.s and has issue fixed and recieved refund date for tomorrow already. But I'm still at ZERO on everything. I dunno. 

maybe everyone will have a better update at 4pm when system is back online

@latashak84 @Thanks for that info. Did they tell you how often the funds are being dispersed?

@luvmycop hopefully so. I've literalltly filed with TT (same dependent credits and about same income) for over 10 years and I've never went through anything like this or any wait time like this. Maby mine will hit over night or something. What's the thing that some folks only update 1 time a week, where others are updated daily? Maby ima weekly update person? I dunno?

@checkitg_33 Do you think  that means we'll get our refund after it updates? What a stupid time to update

@HarrisonJ2311dont matter if its been the same passed 20 years with this PATH ACT it changed for everyone, also i believe you in the same cycle as me which is the weekly update and our check will be deposited on WED only im pretty sure... Maybe after 4 pm you should have more information. You were not able to sign into the transcripts correct?

My fund have been released to Santa Barbara but it literally says $×××× 26th when I call the automated line. Why would it say funds were released to your card for the next day ??? I guess I'll wait till midnight or 3am when it's midnight in Santa Barbara. High hopes !!

@trishc7380most banks do their updates over night after 12pm or in am hours after they open. I would think that no one else will show accounts today unless they are going on a card. Just my personal opinion

Right!!!! I cannot believe they would do a update today, unless something is wrong with there system 🤷‍♀️...it let me check mine, and when I went to check my fiance that's when the message popped up...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies