turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I am so frustrated with Illinois state taxes😤😤😤. So they send a letter for my to verify my identity. I send them all the appropriate documents. Three weeks goes by before they verify it. Then I call today and they have sent out another letter for me to verify my income. I mean **bleep** I get they are broke and will do anything not to pay out. No wounder everyone is moving to Indiana. I'm about to walk this stuff into the state building now and see what other kind of bull**bleep** they can come up with. 

@Jazzy89 my thoughts exactly! I've file with TT for over 10 years and never had this kind of wait or problems. I got the advance and none of my info is showing up other than it's been received and being processed. 

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

Been on 'recieved and being processed' for 2 weeks now and no new info at all. 

@caron1981 Mine did the same thing. Itll pop back up. Mine says received and not paid yet

@Ewd0614 I'm so sorry to hear that. My wmr says they need more info that I will receive my letter in thirty days 🤦‍♀️ sbtpg did say they received some of it. Talked to someone they said I need to verify the kids. I told her but ma'am I just did this in 2000 and 2016. My kids haven't changed nor have their info. Anyways I just wanted to say that I feel your frustration and I'm sorry that they are doing this to you.

Peeps...check your turbo card or sbtpg. Mine was just paid and is now on my turbo card. 

My sbtpg account was showing a red circle all weekend, then yesterday it went to green all day and now its back to a red circle but does not show any money recieved. Does anybody have any advice or insight on this? Thanks! 

I am showing on sbtpg website that they sent my refund to my bank today. My banks isn’t showing anything. I think it can take several business days though. 

@HarrisonJ2311  mine showed money received at 7am to not being able to log in to money not being received about 20 minutes ago to now it has been sent to my card and ready to use. 

Sbtpg has a horrible website. Will never use them again EVER!

NEVERMIND...NOW MY CIRLCE IS GREEN AGAIN LOL THIS IS SO NERVE RACKING. IVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM FILING MY TAXES BEFORE. THIS IS SO DUMB. ILL NEVER FILE THROUGH TURBO TAX AGAIN. 

@cssittig  when I used my bank last 3 years its available on the day off. Normally banks dont hold ach payments. Even the bank my work uses and process funds through dont hold ach deposits. 

@caron1981 Congratulations! I'm so lost in this mess I dunno what to think anymore lol. I have the TT card because I got the advance, but I'm still sitting on 0 everywhere and WMR wont say anything other than it's been recieved and being processed. I'm just sick of it. Just give me what's owed to me and let me move on. Lol 

Spoke with a sbtg supervisor and was told that my funds waa recieved on yesterday the 24the and they have to release ALL funds from the irs after receiving them. Which is why today the 25th it is showing on their website as sent. He told me I should see the funds at anytime today but by protocol they have to tell us 24-48hrs which is 1-2 business days. He also stated the funds are pushed out by numbers/batches but there is no way to tell what batch you're in.  I have the tt card and just patiently waiting on the funds to be available. 

Also guys keep in mind everything is being handled by computers and computers glitch all the time. Don't worry and stress yourself guys. I've seen others deposits info when entering my info. I've seen green red maybe even purple circles lol. All in all just keep trying to log in and eventually you'll get thru. 

Weird. Mine doesn’t even show “pending” for the deposit.

@latashak84 

How did you get a live person? I can only get their automated line and even that's freaking out right now and telling me I don't exist .

Manage cookies