2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Applied with turbo tax and have a tt card hade a ddd 02/26 received my deposit today now I’m just waiting for my pa state tax refund 

@krwbesjr1  no I didn't do advance, that was partly why I was confused. It showed that $500 was paid out on January 27 and I hadn't even filed by then. I doubled checked transcripts and wmr before realizing it most likely wasn't my account. 

Wow just wow. Sbtpg showed receiving my refund 7am this morning now it shows it hasn't received anything. You think a company like them would have a better website and process.

THIS TURBO CARD IS SOME COMPLETE BULL ISH!!!! SMH NEVER AGAIN IN LIFE

Yes I did the advance but my refund more than covered that and fees and deductions. Their website says they have received the funds from the IRS and that my funds have been paid to me but still nothing shows up

I am so frustrated with Illinois state taxes😤😤😤. So they send a letter for my to verify my identity. I send them all the appropriate documents. Three weeks goes by before they verify it. Then I call today and they have sent out another letter for me to verify my income. I mean **bleep** I get they are broke and will do anything not to pay out. No wounder everyone is moving to Indiana. I'm about to walk this stuff into the state building now and see what other kind of bull**bleep** they can come up with. 

@Jazzy89 my thoughts exactly! I've file with TT for over 10 years and never had this kind of wait or problems. I got the advance and none of my info is showing up other than it's been received and being processed. 

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

Been on 'recieved and being processed' for 2 weeks now and no new info at all. 

@caron1981 Mine did the same thing. Itll pop back up. Mine says received and not paid yet

@Ewd0614 I'm so sorry to hear that. My wmr says they need more info that I will receive my letter in thirty days 🤦‍♀️ sbtpg did say they received some of it. Talked to someone they said I need to verify the kids. I told her but ma'am I just did this in 2000 and 2016. My kids haven't changed nor have their info. Anyways I just wanted to say that I feel your frustration and I'm sorry that they are doing this to you.

Peeps...check your turbo card or sbtpg. Mine was just paid and is now on my turbo card. 

My sbtpg account was showing a red circle all weekend, then yesterday it went to green all day and now its back to a red circle but does not show any money recieved. Does anybody have any advice or insight on this? Thanks! 

I am showing on sbtpg website that they sent my refund to my bank today. My banks isn’t showing anything. I think it can take several business days though. 

@HarrisonJ2311  mine showed money received at 7am to not being able to log in to money not being received about 20 minutes ago to now it has been sent to my card and ready to use. 

Sbtpg has a horrible website. Will never use them again EVER!

NEVERMIND...NOW MY CIRLCE IS GREEN AGAIN LOL THIS IS SO NERVE RACKING. IVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM FILING MY TAXES BEFORE. THIS IS SO DUMB. ILL NEVER FILE THROUGH TURBO TAX AGAIN. 

@cssittig  when I used my bank last 3 years its available on the day off. Normally banks dont hold ach payments. Even the bank my work uses and process funds through dont hold ach deposits.