turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Is there a difference between SBTPG and SBB?? And what is the number to call them? My husband and I are trying to figure out what's going on with our money. Last yr I already had a date of 2/26

Says still processing on wmr.

IRS accepted mines on 1/29

Claimed both credits 

Had fees taken out of refund

Direct deposit sent to credit union bank 

Still waiting 😔

I have green dot prepaid as well and recieve treasury deposits from the V.A. alot and they are always 2 days early. However I have nothing yet. I am TT free edition so dont have Santa Barbara to look at. Not sure what's going on hopefully today. It always hits my card between 430 and 5 pm central time. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

SBTPG must be updating because I checked again and it gave me someone else's info. I retried again and now the circle went from being green this morning to red. Lol mind boggling 

Mike.

Mines states that they received my money but my circle is red and it says 0 for the amount paid. Anyone know what that means

@slj757  

8-7-7-9-o-8-7-2-2-8

Sorry for the formatting it won't let you post numbers otherwise .

No difference between SBB and SBTPG just the letters people use to abbreviate. 

I’ve had green dot for 3 years now and it does deposit payroll and government checks early but it doesn’t deposit tax refund early. It will be the day off when it hits. Should be in there around 430am central time. And path always deposits the last Wednesday in February for future reference. 

Just checked SBTPG and it said that it has sent my funds over to my bank, BBVA compass. And please allow 1-2 business days to received the deposit. I called the bank and NO DEPOSIT is pending. My bank never deposited anything early so i guess tomorrow it is.

@Fresh4357 glad you got it on cash app because there is no live person contact for them...just a thought may want to move funds to another account. My cash app card was hacked & I had to go through so much with them 3 months before it was credited back to me. Cash app is really 2 transfer & pay others that have cash app not to hold large amounts on it. It's just a fyi.

I have turbotax card setup for my refund deposit.  SBPTG website says full refund has been received , deductions taken and that refund has been paid. But no funds are appearing in my TurboTax Green Dot card? So frustrating not being able to contact anybody at SBPTG Green Dot customer service is absolutely worthless had even more problems last year even receiving the card my refund had been deposited for two months before they had a card to me. This will be the last year I use greendot 

@adriensmom0110  did you get advance? if so it was deducted as well as the tt fees & sbtg fees to have allow you to pay for fees from refund. sbtg has to get there money for lending you to pay for fees out of refund.

Applied with turbo tax and have a tt card hade a ddd 02/26 received my deposit today now I’m just waiting for my pa state tax refund 

@krwbesjr1  no I didn't do advance, that was partly why I was confused. It showed that $500 was paid out on January 27 and I hadn't even filed by then. I doubled checked transcripts and wmr before realizing it most likely wasn't my account. 

Wow just wow. Sbtpg showed receiving my refund 7am this morning now it shows it hasn't received anything. You think a company like them would have a better website and process.

THIS TURBO CARD IS SOME COMPLETE BULL ISH!!!! SMH NEVER AGAIN IN LIFE

Yes I did the advance but my refund more than covered that and fees and deductions. Their website says they have received the funds from the IRS and that my funds have been paid to me but still nothing shows up

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies