turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Everybody check your turbo tax card that uses SBTPG...with DDD 2/26 I have my deposit!!!

ASHELEAZ
Returning Member

Okay so I filed and accepted 1/27 . Got the Path message until 2/16. WMR updated Saturday with DDD 2/26. I just checked SBTPG and it says amount paid to me is what it's supposed to be after taking out fees, but still no money in my account. I have cash app and when I filed I had a different direct deposit info and sometime between when I filed and yesterday they changed my direct deposit info. Do you guys think this will mess up when I get my tax refund? 

Good morning! Sbtpg has released my funds. No notification or updates on wmr either. Good luck to everyone!

Update.

My circle is now green with my deposit. Very small slither of red showing my TT & SBTPG fee. Shows my total deposit paid to me but I have yet to receive anything in my bank account. I'll give it some more time to update it's barely 6am in TX. 

Hope this is it!!!

Mike.

It is currently 5:45 A.M CST and my funds have been released. SBB still has 0 as funds received and WMR has not updated. My DDD was 2/26.. Check your account!

I got my deposit as welll with a ddd of tmm 2/26 

using turbo tax card.

It;'s 6:55 AM EST here, Santa Barbara shows refund received today with fees taken out, but no activity in my Wells Fargo account yet. Hoping I'll see something in a few hours when they open. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, y'all.

I received mine on my Turbo Tax card. No fees taken out

Got the green 💲circle today. Fees taken out and SBB received my refund 2/25 now to wait to be in my bank account.

Got my deposit in the middle of the night 😁

Green circle with no deposit yet.

Sbtpg received mine. Now hopefully they will transfer it today. 

SBTG keeps saying they can not locate my account. Smh I am positive I am putting in my correct info. 

I received green circle took fees out and says it was done today. No pending deposits in my Chase account I called the bank. Not sure why it shows on SPT that it was sent to bank if the bank is claiming they show nothing. 

Same here SBTPG got it and sent it but no deposit as of yet! Hopeful for today but Expecting it tomorrow.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies