cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I could log in about 10 mins ago but now I cant I'm guess the system is updating. It is only 2:21 am in Santa Barbara. My account said amount paid to you $×××× on 2/25/2020 at the bottom and it did not say that before I went to sleep. It didn't have anything at the top for received date etc but I'm being hopeful !!!

Highlighted
Level 5

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

PATH until 2/16

DDD 2/26

Checked this morning & SBBTPG Has received my FUNDS!!!

Highlighted
Level 2

I recieved my refund this about an hour ago. I had the tt card and filed 1/29 accepted same day with ddd of 2/26. I got mine but my mom had a file date of 1/27 and same ddd also has the turbo card. She hasnt gotten hers yet. Only differnce is she had fees coming out i didnt.

Highlighted
Level 4

Santa Barbara has received funds 🟢 now so I guess the green is good ddd 2/26/20 

Sbtpg received 2/25/20

Highlighted
Level 3

@comoore121018 

I seen the same thing on my account. It says my refund amount and “paid to me” on 02/25.

i think we have movement and the wait might be over!!!!

Highlighted
Level 3

Everybody check your turbo tax card that uses SBTPG...with DDD 2/26 I have my deposit!!!

Highlighted
Returning Member

Okay so I filed and accepted 1/27 . Got the Path message until 2/16. WMR updated Saturday with DDD 2/26. I just checked SBTPG and it says amount paid to me is what it's supposed to be after taking out fees, but still no money in my account. I have cash app and when I filed I had a different direct deposit info and sometime between when I filed and yesterday they changed my direct deposit info. Do you guys think this will mess up when I get my tax refund? 

Highlighted
Level 4

Good morning! Sbtpg has released my funds. No notification or updates on wmr either. Good luck to everyone!

Highlighted
Level 4

Update.

My circle is now green with my deposit. Very small slither of red showing my TT & SBTPG fee. Shows my total deposit paid to me but I have yet to receive anything in my bank account. I'll give it some more time to update it's barely 6am in TX. 

Hope this is it!!!

Mike.
Highlighted
Level 3

It is currently 5:45 A.M CST and my funds have been released. SBB still has 0 as funds received and WMR has not updated. My DDD was 2/26.. Check your account!

Highlighted
Level 3

I got my deposit as welll with a ddd of tmm 2/26 

using turbo tax card.

Highlighted
Level 4

It;'s 6:55 AM EST here, Santa Barbara shows refund received today with fees taken out, but no activity in my Wells Fargo account yet. Hoping I'll see something in a few hours when they open. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, y'all.

Highlighted
Level 2

I received mine on my Turbo Tax card. No fees taken out

Highlighted
Level 6

Got the green 💲circle today. Fees taken out and SBB received my refund 2/25 now to wait to be in my bank account.

Highlighted
Level 2

Got my deposit in the middle of the night 😁