turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Mine was accepted 1/31

Ddd 2/26

SBTG red circle now

TT card 

No deposit yet

I logged into sbb finally and it kept showing me other people’s refund amount it finally corrected it after logining in twice. But still haven’t gotten an update about my refund being received 

Filed 2/06

Accepted same day

Bars went away 2/10

Recieved DDD 2/22

DDD date 2/26

I also has tax topic 152 (that also disappeared when bars did) 

There's hope guys! Hope this helps🙂

I also filed 1/21 accepted 1/22. And still processing.. In missouri 

Errrrrrr!

Does anyone k ow if turbo changes the account number and rt number since we are having it taken from sbtpg for fees or not 

@klmmaf1992what do you mean change account and routing number?? why would they do that??

I’ve had the green circle on SBB since day one. I had no fees taken out, I just had the advance. Still hasn’t changed, and it still says they haven’t received anything.  I have a DDD of 2/26, and it’s going to a turbo card. WMR still hasn’t updated to refund sent, but I know they don’t update that everyday when you’re a weekly account. Should I be worried that I’m not getting my money by the 26th?

My circle ️ is still red 😩 and I still don’t got a received date yet. 
suppose to have my refund on the 26th

@Tashara420  i still have a red circle 🔴as well and my deposit date is not til 26th also, it does state if you do not have by the 3rd then to contact them, the system normally does not update til around 3am its 3 hours behind us (im in NJ) and today is only the 25th as of now

Do you have dd going to your bank or a card?

I'm exactly in the same boat! I wonder if SBTPG will update before WMR will.  I have turbo card too with a dd of 26th

I think we'll get it tomorrow.  It's only been 1 business day since we got our deposit date. 

@CARRILD1i have dd going to my bank account and WWR and SBB might not update as fast as it should, but IRS page should update over night , mine still saying same thing dont say sent yet and SBB is hit or miss i get red circle🔴or someones elses information lol🤣😂🤣

I just have the strongest feeling it'll take longer than the 26th. Refund hasn't been sent, Santa Barbara bank hasn't received anything. How is it possible to have a DDD of Feb 26th when they haven't sent out anything ? I don't want to wait any longer and most definitely not until March 2nd. Good luck to everyone I'll be checking throughout the day. 

@luvmycop my retun shows different numbers then my netspend card but i was thinking it was just my temp card info that i had put in so im not exactly sure 

@klmmaf1992so you already got your refund? and its not correct amount? when is your deposit date?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies