turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

If SB sends less than expected and you don't have an IRS offset then they will send a letter of explanation.

Are you missing the state return by any chance ?  The fed & state are NOT sent at the same time since they come from totally separate taxing authorities. 

@adriensmom0110 @Logout and log back in. I felt like I was looking at someone else’s cause it said that I was paid $1000 on the 4th of Feb which I was not. I took a screenshot of the account number, logged out and back in and sure enough my correct info pulled up and the numbers were not the same. Idk what that was about. That was also the first time I’ve been able to login in a week

Yea I think that's what happened to me, I think I was in the wrong account somehow. Really freaked me out for a second but once I logged out and logged back in it was the correct information.

@BB2019 @I cannot get SB to work either. Keeps saying error over and over past couple hours!

I was just able to login to sbb and no funds received yet. I used free edition of tt and received the advance my entire circle is green. DDD: 2/26

Every time I try to log in to sbb now it keeps saying account not found 🤦🏽‍♀️!!! 

Hey been following for a while some real helpful information, just wanted to say thanks guys!🤑

My question was what does it mean when your account balance on your transcript changes to 0 from a negative balance? Does that mean it's been sent?

Will we get an email that our funds are in our turbo card account or should we just keep checking it ?

@Tashara420  Yea I just checked mines is saying that too. So I’m gonna assume they are updating their systems . 

Well so much for two day early😂. I used TT free and have a prepaid card I've been using to get my GI bill for months, it always comes and I have access to the money and says pending deposit two days later it hits my account. It came same time too ever time 455pm. I got nothing yet I hope by morning it will be on my card. 🤞🤞🤞

@kefowler06  I'm in the same boat with the same waves lol. I got the advance and now waiting for SBTPG to update to show the amount as received.

@comoore121018 That's exactly what I want to know. Who will send the email and if it could come sooner than my DDD of 2/26.

Well after having no circle or update on SBTPG all day ,I FINALLY have my red circle and fees showing. Hopefully we'll get the money tomorrow ,but I won't hold my breath .I'm at least happy that it updated at all today. 

I'm guessing me too......still stuck and no letter ect so I'm assuming review as well

Filed 1/30 and accepted same day

Path until 2/16

Update with ddd 2/22 of 2/26

Question was what does it mean when your account transcript goes to 0 from a negative balance? Does that mean it's been sent?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies