turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Still cant log onto sbtpg....cant find account.  What bs

@DannyW12 @Did you have an offset 

What is SBTPG ?

@BB2019   The WMR shows topic 203 for an offset. I called to find out what it was on Saturday thru the TOP automated line. Said it was a debt from the state of Maryland. A debt that could only be taken from a Maryland “state” return. So my guess is since I no longer reside there, they were unable to take my money.

They're a third party who receives you refund if you're using Turbo Tax.Once SBTP has your funds you have them they dont hold it.

@DannyW12 @Oh ok I have that Topic on WMR as well. But when I call TOP Saturday it says it’s been deducted from federal payment already. I just wanted to know was there going to be a delay 

@BB2019  My guess is you will definitely be fine. Do you have a ddd?

I filled through TurboTax and was accepted January 31st and have a direct deposit date of February 26th. I have the TurboTax card an have checked SBTG all day and nothing yet

@DannyW12 @Yes. WMR says 3/2 but transcript says 2/26

Has anyone been able to get into their SBTGP account? Been trying for hours and keeps saying cant find account. I was in it earlier today but now nothing. 

I've been able to log in all day but nothing has changed

@Mommyof4. same here, and nice name lmao

@Mommyof4  finally got in. I just wanted to see all the fees being charged. Their website kind of sucks lol. Either cant find account or error message

I just checked the Santa Barbara bank out of curiosity and it says the amount the received is way lower than what i was expecting. Wmr diesnt show that we have any offsets and the transcripts dont show any other codes about an offset either. Ddd is for 2/26. Has anyone experienced this, will we still get the amount we were expecting as opposed to what they have received so far?

@trishc7380 I didnt receive anything until it was confirmed that I was eligible to receive something.. My return was majority eic and that was the credit being questioned. So no not untile sep did I get one nickle back.. Your may be different. Hopefully If you decide to get an advocate to help, they actually help you.!! 

Manage cookies