turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Still cant log onto sbtpg....cant find account.  What bs

@DannyW12 @Did you have an offset 

What is SBTPG ?

@BB2019   The WMR shows topic 203 for an offset. I called to find out what it was on Saturday thru the TOP automated line. Said it was a debt from the state of Maryland. A debt that could only be taken from a Maryland “state” return. So my guess is since I no longer reside there, they were unable to take my money.

They're a third party who receives you refund if you're using Turbo Tax.Once SBTP has your funds you have them they dont hold it.

@DannyW12 @Oh ok I have that Topic on WMR as well. But when I call TOP Saturday it says it’s been deducted from federal payment already. I just wanted to know was there going to be a delay 

@BB2019  My guess is you will definitely be fine. Do you have a ddd?

I filled through TurboTax and was accepted January 31st and have a direct deposit date of February 26th. I have the TurboTax card an have checked SBTG all day and nothing yet

@DannyW12 @Yes. WMR says 3/2 but transcript says 2/26

Has anyone been able to get into their SBTGP account? Been trying for hours and keeps saying cant find account. I was in it earlier today but now nothing. 

I've been able to log in all day but nothing has changed

@Mommyof4. same here, and nice name lmao

@Mommyof4  finally got in. I just wanted to see all the fees being charged. Their website kind of sucks lol. Either cant find account or error message

I just checked the Santa Barbara bank out of curiosity and it says the amount the received is way lower than what i was expecting. Wmr diesnt show that we have any offsets and the transcripts dont show any other codes about an offset either. Ddd is for 2/26. Has anyone experienced this, will we still get the amount we were expecting as opposed to what they have received so far?

@trishc7380 I didnt receive anything until it was confirmed that I was eligible to receive something.. My return was majority eic and that was the credit being questioned. So no not untile sep did I get one nickle back.. Your may be different. Hopefully If you decide to get an advocate to help, they actually help you.!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies