`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Mines look like that also but my circle is more green than red , i got refund advance for 2000 so idk if thats the reason its more green than red ? But it still doesn't show a "date received "

@Tashara420 

I hope soo.. on another thread I seen sombody post that they got their deposit lastnight around 11pm with the turbo tax card. They paid their fees upfront they said. But ours had to go through sbtpg because we had to have their fees taken out out refund. But If I get or hear anything good promise I’ll keep u posted!!!

Ddd 2/26 

been checking alllll day every 30 minutes 

now at 5:04pm Eastern 

the financial institution it goes to to take my fees has gotten it and says they sent it to my bank. 
I have a pre paid card so now I’m just waiting. 
so yes things are moving along! 

@Carmel209  what phone number did you call for SBTP?

Any update on Santa Barbra Tax Preparers on yours 

@Fresh4357  Sooo happy for you...did your SBBT update as received? Same time next year Fam...still waiting lol

@ashleyr409

‭this site keeps removing the number but I messaged it to you 

My mother in laws refund just came in on netspend. She used TT and has no fees. I'm using netspend and I used Tt as well but I had fees so I have not received mine yet. Just some info that may be helpful

I'm using TT and no fees and I usually get all deposit 2 days earlier, but nothing yet.

@trishc7380 Yes maam! My return went from being identified, to review and then audit, to verify credits for my 18, 7 and 22 year old.. I didnt get a credit for my 22 year old because she was not currently a student or permanently disabled but I did get my eic for my 18 yr old and 7 year old. My 18 year old had just graduated in may 2019 so he was still considered a student.. It took til Sep of 2019 from Jan 2019 but after all the paperwork I had to send, I finally was able to get my refund. It was 1000 less but I had to sign a form to agree or disagree with the amount and fax or mail it back.. I didnt argue with the amount because I was exhausted from the process so after sending the agreement notice back, my refund was sent direct deposit to me Sep .11 2019

It seems like the ones that are posting, are the one's who paid their fees upfront...

Welp lesson learned....don't use sbtpg or the turbotax card again. The website keeps telling me account cant be found for hours. 

Should of just used my normal bank account.

Anybody having issues logging into SBTPG

I filed Jan 9th, and got accepted for federal and state on Jan 13th. Once I received my TT card, it had my tax advance and I have already got my state back as well. Whenever I check the WMR site, all it says it that it cannot give me any information at this time and same with the automated response. It has no bars, nothing. I did have an earned income as well as a child tax credit. The TT website stated I should have had my federal 2/3 and then itnoushed it back to 2/19, well I'm still waiting and freakin out 🙃

@Chris76707 Wow, they really make us jump through hoops. At least you received it. Did they at least give you back some of your refund or did they make you wait until Sept? I think I'm just going to have to cancel our trip and wait until this whole process is over with.