Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Have you got yours yet? Mine is eitc and havnt gotten it yet. Accepted 1/27 been many days...

@Bkk77  So with my green circle I know I revived an advance so the green part was the advance and the red is the fees that turbo tax took out. If u click on the circle it will break it down for you...hope this helps

@bkcJr777 Thats really odd.. The aoc credit is for students so im not sure why the irs would ask you to prove eligibility for it if it was not claimed.. Alos I had the issue with verifying my eic for last year, it took from Jan til Sep for a change to happen but after verifying that I was entitled to the credit, I received my refund.. Now this tax year I received a letter from the irs stating that I had to claim the 8862 for this years eic credit but after filing my taxes I received another letter stating that my eligibility was successfully restored to file without the 8862 for future returns.. You should ask for a tax advocate so you can get complete details as to why they are asking for information that you never claimed..

Hey everyone who’s waiting on their deposits I  called sbtpg a little while ago  cause I can’t login now, I’ve seen some of y’all are having the same issues. Anyways the rep said that my deposit is pending and by Tommorrow latest the 26 we should have something. Hope this helps!!!! Btw my DDD is 2/26

Hey everyone I just got my deposit (cash app card) 🤗 good luck 👍 

@Fresh4357 
congrats your wait is over!!!

@Carmel209  Thank you! I was so nervous because I couldn’t find anyone who used cash app before but it looks like I’ll use them again next year lol

Awsome! Were you a additional child credit or earned incom cret? How long it take altogether until u got it?

Just out of curiosity, i claimed my 3 kids on my taxes and my wife didn’t work but when i looked at my transcripts it says exemptions 5. Can anyone explain how they got 5 exemptions

Has anyone with a turbo card & a DDD for the 26th, received their funds yet ?

@Fresh4357 

Thanks to you I might use the cash app card next year lol

@comoore121018  I have a tt card and no I haven’t received my refund I have a date I’d 02/26 I wonder if I’ll get it sooner. What do y’all think?

@Tashara420 

did you use sbtpg to take out fees if so then I spoke with a rep they said the deposits are pending and can be anywhere from today to Wednesday 

@Carmel209  Not to sure but I know on the sbb website they are deducting turbo tax fees I guess

@Chris76707 Ya that is what is really weird. Which is why I am wandering if someone filed with my info..

That's exactly what happened to me last year!! I didn't see my return till sept and I was terrified it would happen again this year!

So did you file your taxes without the 8862? I tried at first, but they were rejected stating that I need to file that. So I added it them resubmitted, all the same day.

I am on hold with the IRS, but I'll call a tax advocate when I'm done. It's all so frustrating.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies