turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ali5
Level 2

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

With chime I usually get paid one to two days early just making sure. I got state with no issues a day early so bears hoping later today or tomrrow morning 

@tiffluv81  Exact same thing happened to me

My sbtpg keeps going from green to red to giving me an error or saying cant find account.  Their website sucks.

@caron1981 i think its updating like you said earlier. Hopefully we will have it tonight or tomorrow.

I have always had the green circle with a small red part which is the state taxes amount. I am not showing the tt fees deducted as of 12:20 cst I do have a DDD on wmr of 2/26. I have used TT card in past & have always received refund before wmr date.

Can everyone who is posting their deposits that they have received already clarify if they used SBTG to have fees taken out? Thanks!

@natedog4983 i wish, lol my credit union does not i can see my payroll normalyy by Wednesday but they will not deposit until they ready, lol. As long as i know it is showing that's good for me. Right now not showing federal got state th 12th. Wisconsin

Sbbt has always received my deposit the day before my deposit date usually in the morning when they open. Certain this will be the case again. Always have my money on the exact date the Irs gives. 

Why is it when I try to log into sbb site it says error now

How do i get a live person at the IRs. I just checked my transcript and I am showing the 20200705 code with the 03/02 date. The codes showing are 806, 766, 768, 570- $0, 971- $0. I have no offsets and I have not been able to get through on the 800- eight two nine ten forty line to a live person  - am i calling the right number. I filed back on 01/29 to be dd into my bank. Not sure what to do next and even if i am getting anything seeing that all these codes are on my return. Please help. Thanks. 

Hello. I’ve been following this feed for awhile and was stressing about my return taking so long and worried about errors on WMR and the message that says your return may be fully or partially reduced due to a debt. My advice to everyone who is worried is “not too be” I got my federal this morning. I’m in the Midwest. My WMR still has not updated. It still shows that my $ may be reduced. I filed 1/21 accepted 1/22 WMR says 3/2 for my ddd. Although this year has been a longer wait for most people. I believe everyone’s money is coming!! 😊 Sending positive vibes!

Does anyone know the difference between a red circle and a green circle on the sbtpg website?

@Bkk77  no idea I keep getting both 

I don't know the difference but what I do know is that this is the only message that I get every time I log in. SO FRUSTRATING 😠

"TPG has not received your federal tax refund.
If you have Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit on your return, CLICK HERE for PATH Act info. Check your refund status at (WWW.IRS.GOV/REFUNDS). If your refund is delayed call 800-304-3107 to see if all or some of your refund is being collected through the Treasury Offset Program. If we receive your refund, it will be processed according to your original instructions.

@Bkk77 

Green is bad Red is good meaning that your deposit is on the way if it’s red .. Green mean still In processing 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies