• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyW12
Level 2

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Hello. I’ve been following this feed for awhile and was stressing about my return taking so long and worried about errors on WMR and the message that says your return may be fully or partially reduced due to a debt. My advice to everyone who is worried is “not too be” I got my federal this morning. I’m in the Midwest. My WMR still has not updated. It still shows that my $ may be reduced. I filed 1/21 accepted 1/22 WMR says 3/2 for my ddd. Although this year has been a longer wait for most people. I believe everyone’s money is coming!! 😊 Sending positive vibes!

Bkk77
Level 1

Does anyone know the difference between a red circle and a green circle on the sbtpg website?

caron1981
Level 6

@Bkk77  no idea I keep getting both 

candice42-cg
Level 3

I don't know the difference but what I do know is that this is the only message that I get every time I log in. SO FRUSTRATING 😠

"TPG has not received your federal tax refund.
If you have Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit on your return, CLICK HERE for PATH Act info. Check your refund status at (WWW.IRS.GOV/REFUNDS). If your refund is delayed call 800-304-3107 to see if all or some of your refund is being collected through the Treasury Offset Program. If we receive your refund, it will be processed according to your original instructions.

sweetsmr28
Level 2

@Bkk77 

Green is bad Red is good meaning that your deposit is on the way if it’s red .. Green mean still In processing 

CoryWaffer
Level 2

What about a green and red circle?

CDM92
Level 5

@candice42-cg 

I get the same  message ,no circles or anything .I hope there's an update tomorrow. Maybe they're doing it in batches due to the high volume of funds needing to be processed at once this year? Many people got theirs today, I'm guessing more tomorrow ,and then the resf Wednesday. 

Or maybe it's like the WMR site where we'll see money before anything finishes updating. 

ashleyr409
Level 3

Call the offset line this morning and my debt is to be paid on 02/26.

Red circle of TPG website since this morning.

dewilson2023
Level 6

@Rona75 

Code 806 acknowledges your electronic filing.

Code 766 acknowledges you submitted your return.

Code 768 posts earned income credit.

Code 570 means additional account action pending.

lakesha1225
Returning Member

Filed 2/12 

Accepted 2/13

updated 2/22 to Still Processing 

she_ll
Level 3

I have ddd of 2/26 and my bank account just updated with the deposit pending for 2/26. I had a direct deposit, no fees or third party. Just wanted to give a heads up to check accounts! 

uksam21
Level 3

@ashleyr409  I got the same thing on my offset. So when would you anticipate getting refund DD?

Shottamike23
Level 6

@Ali5 i got chime and my DDD is 2/26 and haven’t received anything as yet

ashleyr409
Level 3

@uksam21I would hope by the morning since the offset hotline knows that my debt will be clear.

Shottamike23
Level 6

@she_ll  Which bank you have

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v