turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I couldn't get through neither

Love how when I try to check the sbb site it now says it can’t find my account 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Tdame34  Inbox me

@Jazzy89 teasing us, im happy for those people but they need to get thete system right cause i should never see anyone else's info.

Filed 02/03

Accepted 02/03

Path Finally Updated 02/22/2020

DDD 2/26/2020

I have both the child credit & not the EIC

@Nikki1976  Just wonder why my red circle was there at 7 but gone now. 

Some people are saying when the circle on the sbtpg site is green it means you're gettin your deposit tmm but some are saying it has to be completed red lol im so confused because mines is green with some red but it shows my fees have been payed soooo anybody knows the real answer ?? Which is true green or red circle on sbtpg site?

@trishc7380 Yes, I talked with first Advocate and he was useless and kept transferring me back to IRS. IRS kept saying they can't see letter so they can't tell me what it says and they can't resend it out. So, called tax advocate again and they again transferred us back to IRS then called tax advocate again and she was like you have to wait 5 days before they will help. Ugggggg

@trishc7380 Really makes no sense because the first woman of the IRS I spoke to, said it was under exam and then she said no it's under review then she said yeah there was a letter sent and then she was like well you might not have to do anything at all and then she's like or the letter will tell you to do something and it's like that makes no sense because if you don't have to do anything at all why are they going to send you out a letter but then the IRS is saying you got to wait 30 days before they'll do anything

Green is good on SBTP red is your fees or deductions.

Ali5
Level 2

Any one with chime get there’s yet?   

Why is my circle ️ still fully red and still won’t show receive date only deductions 😩 is this bad. I’m supposed to get my refund the 26th

It just means the irs hasnt sent the deposit. You will definitely get by the 26th. If not before. I'm still waiting hoping tomorrow morning since today doesnt seem likely.

@dewilson2023 Wow that's B.S. I wish I could tell you something that could make you feel better. Have you tried making a new post and explain what is going on? Theres a lot of knowledgeable people and tax experts on here that will probably know exactly what to do and help ease your mind. 

filed 1/24 

accepted 1/27

DDD 2/26

alot of people on facebook stated that they received their refund already some actually have netspend  and i have netspend and i havent received mines yet hopefully i get it either on time or a day early because my checks from my job usually come on my card a day early 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies