turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@dewilson2023 Try calling the tax advocate to try and speed things along. The IRS may state to you that they sent out a letter but many times, you probably won't see it. It happened to me about 2 years ago when my wmr tool stated that they sent a letter explaining the reduction of my refund and I still don't know to this day what the letter said. 

The tax advocate may be able to help you in many ways where the IRS will keep you in limbo to wait for a letter that may never reach you. I hope that things can get sorted out for you soon so that you can do what you have to when you get your taxes. 

@dewilson2023 Sorry to here that and I can tell you from experience, make sure if they do ask for more info you send duplicates of everything requested also I pray your advocate helpful because the one I had seemed to have no sympathy for my situation.. It took from Jan 17 until Sept 11 but I finally had received my refund but hopefully it wont take that long for you also try reaching out to some of the charity places in your local area, they should be able to help you.. Again im sorry to here about your situation and hope all things work in you and your families favor.. Good luck!!

@emk0422 yes I just checked my circle is still there red. I have chime for my deposit  hoping well all get it soon!!

I wished they would give us our money!!!!! I've always gotten mine 2 days early and always on a Monday! 

@carleyjthomas92  How did you get yours early do u get it deposit to a bank or debit card or tt debit

@CDM92  I know it’s so bizarre that mine finally updated to the circle and fees amount and now it’s back to only showing expected amount and nothing else. My WMR has been on “being processed” since the 16th. This was the first tiny bit of movement I’ve seen since path message. I filed on 01/20. Aggravating. WMR still is saying the exact same thing but I thought I would surely be getting it since I had the circle... and now it’s gone. 🙄

It’s weird because I have a ddd is 2/26 I’m getting a error message. So does the mean they haven’t received it yet I filed through hr block. And it’s going to the emarald card cycle code 0605.

Can't even reach the offset line today.

@emk0422 out of all the years i have filed with tt and had my fees come up i have never seen this circle and it just showed up for me today but so far nothing has been processed but i know it will soon. Keep you guys updated and also im with a credit union

Zjdennis

Filed 01/19/2020

accepted 01/27/2020

Called today after checking my transcripts and having code 570 and was told that the IRS places generic holds for up to 60 days on returns and I should verify my income information used to file and if everything was correct wait 60 days to contact them back....

I attempted to call and IRS said call tomorrow. I couldn’t get anyone on the phone how are you guys reaching a agent? 

@Jazzy89 omg yes that happened to me last night i was like wait now i know darn well im not getting ovwr 10 stacks but will gladly take it, lol then looked at account number like aww man...

@Nikki1976  RIGHT **bleep** THESE PEOPLE GETTING THEM BANDS!

@ZjdennisI never had code 570 on my return, but I did receive 3 letters from IRS within the course of a week, letter 4464C I think that also said my return could take up to 60 days. That was before people's transcripts started showing deposit dates, and yet my progress has seemingly is the exact same as most others. My transcript has since updated to show the deposit date, WMR has updated to show approved and a deposit date and SB has updated to the expected amount and fees with a red ring. I didn't have to speak with IRS or submit anything to them. Not saying we have the same situation, just saying all is not lost just because the IRS is reviewing.

@CMFlunk. They told me I was under review I didn't have to send nothing in and still haven't received the letter I'm hoping I get lucky and dont have to wait the whole 60 days 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies