`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@shihtzusforlife You're very welcome.

@trishc7380  yes I was trying to help someone with time bc they said IRS was saying they weren't open smh. I'm waiting on DD... I switched to bank account this year usually I use green dot. My paycheck get DD day early I'm wondering if this will be same SBBT hadn't received as of yet but it's 10:33 NC so they only been open...1 1/2 hours LOL I bet there system going CRAZY LOL

@shondapennyIn my experience prepaid debit cards almost always get funds released from direct deposits sooner than with traditional bank accounts, it's the exact reason why I have my payroll sent to my Netspend card. But I chose to have my tax return sent to my bank card because reasons. If both of our money hit's Santa Barbara at the same time, I'd bet dollars to donuts you're account will be filled sooner, by at least a day.

@emk0422 

People in the Facebook group were saying that in previous years they never even saw the circle until the day before their DDD. 

And I never got a circle at all ,mine just shows the box with the expected amount 

I wonder what's up with SBTPG. 

For the people who have green circles in Santa Barbara or even have received their direct deposits already, what was your IRS cycle number? Just trying to see if there is a method to the madness.

@dewilson2023 Try calling the tax advocate to try and speed things along. The IRS may state to you that they sent out a letter but many times, you probably won't see it. It happened to me about 2 years ago when my wmr tool stated that they sent a letter explaining the reduction of my refund and I still don't know to this day what the letter said. 

The tax advocate may be able to help you in many ways where the IRS will keep you in limbo to wait for a letter that may never reach you. I hope that things can get sorted out for you soon so that you can do what you have to when you get your taxes. 

@dewilson2023 Sorry to here that and I can tell you from experience, make sure if they do ask for more info you send duplicates of everything requested also I pray your advocate helpful because the one I had seemed to have no sympathy for my situation.. It took from Jan 17 until Sept 11 but I finally had received my refund but hopefully it wont take that long for you also try reaching out to some of the charity places in your local area, they should be able to help you.. Again im sorry to here about your situation and hope all things work in you and your families favor.. Good luck!!

@emk0422 yes I just checked my circle is still there red. I have chime for my deposit  hoping well all get it soon!!

I wished they would give us our money!!!!! I've always gotten mine 2 days early and always on a Monday! 

@carleyjthomas92  How did you get yours early do u get it deposit to a bank or debit card or tt debit

@CDM92  I know it’s so bizarre that mine finally updated to the circle and fees amount and now it’s back to only showing expected amount and nothing else. My WMR has been on “being processed” since the 16th. This was the first tiny bit of movement I’ve seen since path message. I filed on 01/20. Aggravating. WMR still is saying the exact same thing but I thought I would surely be getting it since I had the circle... and now it’s gone. 🙄

It’s weird because I have a ddd is 2/26 I’m getting a error message. So does the mean they haven’t received it yet I filed through hr block. And it’s going to the emarald card cycle code 0605.

Can't even reach the offset line today.

@emk0422 out of all the years i have filed with tt and had my fees come up i have never seen this circle and it just showed up for me today but so far nothing has been processed but i know it will soon. Keep you guys updated and also im with a credit union

Filed 01/19/2020

accepted 01/27/2020

Called today after checking my transcripts and having code 570 and was told that the IRS places generic holds for up to 60 days on returns and I should verify my income information used to file and if everything was correct wait 60 days to contact them back....