turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Just got off the phone with Ms. Ham from the IRS (very warm ❤️ Lady)  because I was tired of seeing this processing message she states that I was placed on a hold and will receive a letter in the mail saying they were missing my W-2 and could not verify my information but since then they have my W-2 it’s matches what I put in I just have to wait for the system to process my update... I’ve been freaking out like a lot of you because of course everything comes apart right before we get our taxes lol So basically it’s great to file early but next year I’m waiting for after the PATH stuff it’s too stressful 🤯

I filed on 01/26, IRS accepted 01/27, Path messages removed on 02/15 still to date stuck on we have received your refund and it’s being processed... no offsets...no update on WMR waiting patiently for the above update to take place 🤞🏼 

Happy for the ones that have received it 😁 and for those of us still waiting we’re almost there 🙏🏼 

So Frustrated 😡😡😡

IRS said nothing can do. They sent letter but I never received. So now have to wait 30 days regardless. She said I might not have to do anything or they might want something. Makes no sense because then why would you mail out a letter. Referred me to Tax Advacate because we are homeless.

@Arimena27  well there is something going on because about 2 hours ago I had the red circle and fee amounts ect and now its back Like it was. I think the systems are down. 

@aliciavroyalty  I did also about 2 1/2 hours ago and now it’s back to how it was with no red circle and no fee amounts. Just expected amount. 

Is anyone else’s circle still red on the sbb page and have a TurboTax card. Mine hasn’t updated with a received date yet it only shows the deductions

@Victoria1993  Is your red circle and fee amounts gone? Mine is gone now. It showed 2 1/2 hours ago. Now back to how it was with only expected amount and $0 received. No circle Or fee amounts. 

Zjdennis

How do I actually speak to a human at the IRS? Every time I try ext 652 or or just selecting personal all the way through with no SSN it hangs up on me.

@dewilson2023 I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you talk to the advocate? Did they say anything useful 

@Tashara420  mines the same as yours but cant log in thought says error.  Ide check back in the afternoon. Probably needs time to reflect an update.

@Zjdennis I selected the opt I hadn’t received a w2 I just listen to the recording and it got me over to someone in 20 mins

becus I tried every other opt but it kept running me in circles or telling me to check online and hang up on me 

@shihtzusforlife You're very welcome.

@trishc7380  yes I was trying to help someone with time bc they said IRS was saying they weren't open smh. I'm waiting on DD... I switched to bank account this year usually I use green dot. My paycheck get DD day early I'm wondering if this will be same SBBT hadn't received as of yet but it's 10:33 NC so they only been open...1 1/2 hours LOL I bet there system going CRAZY LOL

@shondapennyIn my experience prepaid debit cards almost always get funds released from direct deposits sooner than with traditional bank accounts, it's the exact reason why I have my payroll sent to my Netspend card. But I chose to have my tax return sent to my bank card because reasons. If both of our money hit's Santa Barbara at the same time, I'd bet dollars to donuts you're account will be filled sooner, by at least a day.

@emk0422 

People in the Facebook group were saying that in previous years they never even saw the circle until the day before their DDD. 

And I never got a circle at all ,mine just shows the box with the expected amount 

I wonder what's up with SBTPG. 

For the people who have green circles in Santa Barbara or even have received their direct deposits already, what was your IRS cycle number? Just trying to see if there is a method to the madness.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies