turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I am not seeing no circle no where I'm lost. 

@dewilson2023 Yes ,usually that's all they want. Dont get discouraged. I know you got the weight of the world on your shoulders right now. But itll all work out. I know its frustrating when your just trying to do right by people and something like this happens. Sometimes I feel like life try's us to see how strong we are. But you got this

Hey there @Veronicakabi  have u processed yet? I come here every year for Reunion with my Tax Fam LOL I just learned this year that I'm a WEEKLY update on Saturday. WMR and site only updates on like Wed or Sat but they say updates happen during the week 😒  I had to learn my progress from my ppl that had there transcripts WMR didn't help

@dewilson2023 Sorry about that! No offense but you dont hear about men stepping up like you at such a young age to take care of their mamas and nephew. Usually its women so I just assumed. 

@shondapenny  I filed on the 27th accepted same day. On the 15th my bars disappeared and I have been in your refund is still being processed. When a date is available on will be provided( I have no topics, no letters nothing) I am claiming the same child I always have 

What does it mean if you have no circle on the sbttpg? But I can see the expected amount

I don't have a circle neither on the Santa Barbara Bank website

Still nothing on mine. Nothing at SBTG either, but now it says error. Hopefully they will get it deposited. Good luck everyone

@Keeponpush1n  I have the same thing. My expected amount went up. Then I have 🔴 with fee amounts and $0 received. BUT my WMR hasn’t changed. Sayings “being processed”. What’s this mean?

@Fresh4357 Nope, no letter.

Said I would but didn't. Homeless in hotel through so don't know. They released $34.00 out of $7,685. How kind of them, not.

Calling this morning at 9am. Praying I get someone with a heart. I can prove homeless for over a year now so hopefully they will do it manually like one of IRS sites said.

@trishc7380 no worries. But, yep I'm a dude. I try to help. My mom was a single parent and all three of us took here through the ringer. I'm not as bad as my sister's but yeah, I have to right some of my wrongs. Going back to school and helping mom's until she gets back on her feet.

Same here red circle on sbgt 0 received

@Veronicakabi 🤔 that's same day I did mine as well. Hmmm have u called the 800# I updated Saturday 15th PATH lifted then 22nd to DDD

Ok guys checked santa Barbara bank and it doesn't show my received amount but it does now have a red circle with the amount taken out for tt fees

@shondapenny  I’m going to try today but I would think by now I would’ve received a letter or something 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies