`

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@trishc7380 Oh ok naw I just gave a blue box with amount expected.. amount received... date received 

I got a big red circle but no received yet it says just shows my fees what does this mean. On sbb oh and I have a ttc 

That's okay. Doesnt mean you wont get it later on. I've had it hit sbtpg at like 5pm, then to my bank. 

Woke up with my money today! Thank God is over lol Best Luck to everyone. 
Filled 02/03

Accepted same day.

Ok thanks well it’s only 7 am here in pa

Well now SBTPG is saying it can't find my account and is giving errors again so hopefully that means it's an update. 

Hi there, if I'm not mistaken that's good thing, the circle comes up on SBBT as a guide to them processing your funds kinda like the bars on TT, I remember the circle from last year, once the fees are deducted you'll see green and I think that's the amount sent to you. Don't quote me but I think that's the processing circle your money otw😊

My sbtpg is now showing the fees that are coming out, hopefully I'll have money in the account today!

Please be patient guys.. SBTPG is based in California, they arent even open yet. Any updates made this morning are all computerized. We should see something, ond/or deposits later this afternoon EST. 

If you have a circle they have received the pre notification from the IRS and just waiting to be fully processed once SBTPG is open! 

What time do you think money will go on my turbo tax card today if my circle turns green

If I’m not mistaken that red circle usually pops up after 21 days from when you filed. Just stating the fees are due? If it doesn’t update this morning it for sure will update to your funds received tomorrow morning 

@Tashara420 Where in PA? I'm in PA too

Danville pa

@trishc7380 Is that all they asked for. I have my Nephew's Birth certificate and Social

@Kevmex81 I've had the circle since 1/27 because I received the Advance but, it was mostly green(advance amount teceived) and a sliver of red(tax on advance). Now my circle has a lot more red because of all fees. My green amount is half circle and is only Advance amount. Once its fully processed, the green part once I click on it, will be for full amount of refund. Also, when looking at your refund amount on top, you have to scroll all the way to the right. It will say Amount received. Once that is filled in, you are done, funds will be on your card or bank.