turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Well now SBTPG is saying it can't find my account and is giving errors again so hopefully that means it's an update. 

Hi there, if I'm not mistaken that's good thing, the circle comes up on SBBT as a guide to them processing your funds kinda like the bars on TT, I remember the circle from last year, once the fees are deducted you'll see green and I think that's the amount sent to you. Don't quote me but I think that's the processing circle your money otw😊

My sbtpg is now showing the fees that are coming out, hopefully I'll have money in the account today!

Please be patient guys.. SBTPG is based in California, they arent even open yet. Any updates made this morning are all computerized. We should see something, ond/or deposits later this afternoon EST. 

If you have a circle they have received the pre notification from the IRS and just waiting to be fully processed once SBTPG is open! 

What time do you think money will go on my turbo tax card today if my circle turns green

If I’m not mistaken that red circle usually pops up after 21 days from when you filed. Just stating the fees are due? If it doesn’t update this morning it for sure will update to your funds received tomorrow morning 

@Tashara420 Where in PA? I'm in PA too

Danville pa

@trishc7380 Is that all they asked for. I have my Nephew's Birth certificate and Social

@Kevmex81 I've had the circle since 1/27 because I received the Advance but, it was mostly green(advance amount teceived) and a sliver of red(tax on advance). Now my circle has a lot more red because of all fees. My green amount is half circle and is only Advance amount. Once its fully processed, the green part once I click on it, will be for full amount of refund. Also, when looking at your refund amount on top, you have to scroll all the way to the right. It will say Amount received. Once that is filled in, you are done, funds will be on your card or bank. 

@Tashara420 ok not too far from me.. I'm in Girardville.. 

Can someone enlighten me on why in the world the WMR app isn’t giving any updates even when I go to the actual site I’m getting nothing 

@trishc7380 Thank You for replying back and helping me. And that goes for all who have read my post and helped me. Over here stressing. Mom sick, my Nephew's have flu, they sick. I'm the only one working. Homeless in hotel. I thought I was doing good busting my butt helping my family but I guess not enough. I'm over here 23 trying to be a man and I ready to loose it. Thought this was going to be our big break. 

@trishc7380 LOL, I'm a He, not she. But thank you. Correct no offsets. I don't have kids of my own or been to college.

Yet

@dewilson2023  You didn’t receive a letter?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies