luvmycop

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@carleyjthomas92not sure a green dot on turbo tax means anything, when is your deposit date on transcript or WWR?

CARRILD1

I could never access my transcripts..but yes my dd is 2/26 according to wwr...I'm still waiting for my flippen state too. That shows it was sent on the 20th but still nothing.

luvmycop

@CARRILD1what state you in? im in NJ and still nothing bout my state yet that was accepted on jan 29th you get dd in bank account or to a card?

CARRILD1

I'm in CA... I got mine set up for dd to tt card

lolavur

@Tdame34 No necessarily. They have scheduled maintenance every Monday 12-3am.

cherriesplz24

@luvmycop @It’s a debit card and I filed for free on turbo this year so no fees taken out 

cherriesplz24

Once again best of luck to everyone I’ve finally gotten my refund so happy it’ll come for everyone sooner or later 

Arose1998

@C22012  I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope it fixes itself soon. I have to call my bank when they send it because the account info is for my old account so if I don't call my bank the day they send it and let them know to reroute it to my new one, it'll get sent back and I'll have to wait for a paper check

Madd4400

Mines too NFCU no fees paid tt out of my pocket funds settings in my bank account two days earlier 

dewilson2023

I just received a refund of only 35.00 dollar. Supposed to be $7,685. They kept all of EIC, BS. 

Filed 1/22

Accepted 1/27

Path

Then processing

Then code 151 

And now this. Claimed Nephew's past 2 years. We all live together homeless in a hotel. Mom who has custody lives here to. WTH

CDM92

Anyone else not have a circle showing on SBTPG? On Facebook everyone has green or red circles, and I just have a box saying my refund hasn't been received yet. Just curious why that would be? 

CMFlunk

I have the red circle. Seema like they are actively working and some are just ahead of others? Beyond the processing order for receiving payments, it seems like DDD happens faster through debit cards versus traditional banks. It's the same with my payroll direct deposit which comes a day earlier than if it were coming to a bank card. I suspect with debit cards the funds are released the following business day because when HR submit payroll on Wednesday for me, I get paid Thursday morning with a paycheck dated for Friday.

I opted to direct my tax return to the bank card, however, because it's generally more of a hassle to withdraw cash from those debit cards. 😝

Keeponpush1n

So the red circle on sbtpg means transfer initiated? I never had it until this am? No advance just fees taken out. Still not received just expected with 🔴 and Amount of fees

Madd4400

Keeponpush1n

@dewilson2023 I’ve heard you can appeal an offset if u move fast enough