turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Tdame34 No necessarily. They have scheduled maintenance every Monday 12-3am.

@luvmycop @It’s a debit card and I filed for free on turbo this year so no fees taken out 

Once again best of luck to everyone I’ve finally gotten my refund so happy it’ll come for everyone sooner or later 

@C22012  I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope it fixes itself soon. I have to call my bank when they send it because the account info is for my old account so if I don't call my bank the day they send it and let them know to reroute it to my new one, it'll get sent back and I'll have to wait for a paper check

Mines too NFCU no fees paid tt out of my pocket funds settings in my bank account two days earlier 

I just received a refund of only 35.00 dollar. Supposed to be $7,685. They kept all of EIC, BS. 

Filed 1/22

Accepted 1/27

Path

Then processing

Then code 151 

And now this. Claimed Nephew's past 2 years. We all live together homeless in a hotel. Mom who has custody lives here to. WTH

Anyone else not have a circle showing on SBTPG? On Facebook everyone has green or red circles, and I just have a box saying my refund hasn't been received yet. Just curious why that would be? 

I have the red circle. Seema like they are actively working and some are just ahead of others? Beyond the processing order for receiving payments, it seems like DDD happens faster through debit cards versus traditional banks. It's the same with my payroll direct deposit which comes a day earlier than if it were coming to a bank card. I suspect with debit cards the funds are released the following business day because when HR submit payroll on Wednesday for me, I get paid Thursday morning with a paycheck dated for Friday.

I opted to direct my tax return to the bank card, however, because it's generally more of a hassle to withdraw cash from those debit cards. 😝

So the red circle on sbtpg means transfer initiated? I never had it until this am? No advance just fees taken out. Still not received just expected with 🔴 and Amount of fees

@dewilson2023 I’ve heard you can appeal an offset if u move fast enough 

@dewilson2023  You will get the rest when you send in copies of the birth certificate and social security card! I know its frustrating. Trust me, I'm going through the same thing.  I'm supposed to get like 9 grand back. I also have to wait and jump through the loops. I didnt get any part of my refund back. 

And also my sister and I repair credit all legit no trade lines or cpn numbers we repair your credit the right way account removals and score increases

@CMFlunk 

So then there's a chance mine will update later then? 

I have it being sent directly to my credit union which usually does 2 day early deposits as well . but I wasn't counting on it being two days early. Just curious why some have the circle and some don't .

Hopefully mine will update later too. 

Same here, hope they are working on it 

@Keeponpush1n my husband credit needs help

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies