turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Just curious has anyone ever had a problem with SBTPG? Saw a person in the Facebook group saying something about how they didn't release her husband's refund for almost a whole week despite receiving the money from the IRS .

I don't think that's a common problem because it was just one person, but I was just curious 

@CDM92 

I have not first year for me using them. However there is a thread on here about people that had the same problem with a sbtpg and not releasing funds. I guess we'll see. Lol. I doubt we'll have that problem though. 

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard! Thank you so much for letting me know bc ya, in a million years i would have never thought the number would be anything other than  what is on my acct online...thank you tho imma check now....why they gotta make this so difficult?? 🙂

Nearly identical to mine except I filed little earlier

I’m not using the TT card but it is a green dot bank(TT card is also from green dot)and I’m using a actual green dot card do I am hoping it will be there by Tuesday.  I got my Alaska dividend 2 days prior this last tear so I’m hoping the same thing. 

@luvmycop @I do not use credit cards and I don't owe any money on anything I own. So I'm stuck waiting lol thanks for the advice tho. 

@CMFlunk Same same!

The only time SBTG will not send the money is if there is a error in your card or bank. They will not do that. They actually work as a amazing buffer if in the event your bank denies the refund for a error or something(happened to me) and will get you your money ASAP. While if this happen directly with the IRS they take their sweet time to issue it again(months)

@WMR2020 Same Same!

I've never had or heard of any issues with them.

@BellaNJakesMom  i have chime and my DDD is 2/26 so you think i should get it tonight after 11

I see alot of people who have chime,netspend and paypal getting there refund right now. 
with a DDD for 2/26

@Arie30  Really wow that’s good I’m check my chime account now and see 

@Arie30 just check my chime account nothing as yet 

First time posting, but been following this thread for a while!

Filed 1/2

Accepted 1/27

Both Credits

was on PATH until I updated on Saturday. I never used TT but always follow the threads every year. Been checking Republic Bank all day (whose taking out my fees) and its was stating nothing recieved. Just tried to check 5 min ago and the site is running super slow (updating im guessing). And now has two postings. 1 is from my easy advance from the 2nd of Jan (which its always shown), and the 2nd stating (not yet released), which has JUST appeared. When checking my fee summary it says that my easy advance was paid 2/23/2020 but not the rest of my fees.

Hope this gives a little hope to everyone!! Our money is coming! I use netspend btw

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies