Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@comoore121018 

You put in your total federal amount before any fees or loans are taken out. 

Sometimes the site glitches and will say there's no account even if there is one or it will give a white error screen . 

It'll only show up if you filed with turbotax and opted to have your fees paid with your return or you have a loan from them. 

If you know this applies to you and it's saying you dont have an account ,then try again later ,or on another web browser if you're able. The site does go funky a lot .

@CDM92 Thank you ! I got into it. It says $0 received so I guess that means my funds haven't been released yet. But thank you, I can now check it when needed. 

Ok ok ok.. Sooooo I called SBTPG and spoke to a Rep, yes they work on Sunday. I asked if she sees any pending deposits for me and she said No, the IRS has not sent  the pre authorization as of yet. She did state that I will have my refund by the 26th. She also stated once the refund is received by them, it is immediately sent to me. I'm hopeful that I will receive it by then being that they are working on a Sunday.. 

Also, an extremely knowledgeable woman on a site that I follow stated if you have been approved, have your DDD of 2/26, are using a TT Debit card, have fees taken from refund, we will be RECEIVING our deposit on 2/25 after 11 am PST! She knows all about ACH, IRS etc. I believe she works there! Congrats all and I will keep you all posted! 

Fedwire opens at 9 pm tonight and will start pushing out refunds! Some prepaid cards will receive their deposits tonight! I would suggest you check your accounts after 11 pm EST. From what O have been reading, Netspend, Chime and a few others would be the first to receive. 

@BellaNJakesMom great info thank you!

Mike.

@checkitg_33  you are welcome... Good luck 

Hey I filed with turbo tax on 01/29 got a DDD for 02/26 when do you guys think it will be on my turbo tax card do you think it will upload on the 26th or later?

@Tashara420 

It depends. Do you have fees being taken out of your refund by turbotax? If so it has to go through the santa barbara bank before it will go on your card. Last year my girlfriend got it a day early on her turbotax card and she had fees paid through santa barbara too

If you don't have any fees you may get it earlier .

You can see if santa barbara has received your funds here if it's applicable 

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

You should definitely get it by the 26th though, it doesn't typically happen later for prepaid cards unless there's a problem 

I think I’m getting the filing fees taken out which I believe was about 30$ but thank you. 

SBB website said they haven’t received my federal refund. Is that a good thing or what does that mean?

@Tashara420 it means they dont have it yet. Should see it tomorrow or tuesday. I think the irs starts sensing our stuff pretty early Monday so hopefully by then. 

@Tashara420 

It just means the IRS hasn't actually sent them the money yet . Which is fine ,the federal reserves don't open until 9pm Est tonight , so chances are you may not see an update on SB untill tomorrow morning or Tuesday .

As long as there is an expected amount ,you're good .

@Tashara420 

It just means the IRS hasn't actually sent them the money yet . Which is fine ,the federal reserves don't open until 9pm Est tonight , so chances are you may not see an update on SB untill tomorrow morning or Tuesday 

As long as there is an expected amount ,you're good .

Okay thank you😊

When is the next update for those who hasnt gotten a date yet

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies