Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I filed mine 1/27/20

Accepted 1-31-20

Path Message- 2-16-20

Approved- 2-21-20

Scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 26

I'm having fees took out through SBBT & then having my refund put on turbo tax card.

Nothing on SBBT yet.

Last year Mine was scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 27th, & I'm almost sure I received it the Monday before.

Hoping for a deposit quickly

I filed on 01/26, accept 1/27, two days later had PATH message till 02/15 then this message came up and hasn’t gone away

Refund Status Results

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

i have no offsets I called and checked, unable to view my transcript online, I don’t have a car loan, student loan or a CC

i did apply for the TT loan and got approved.

my taxes due also have EIC and child tax 

anyone else in the same boat????

Yes, this happened to me a few years ago. The state took what they were owed, but the IRS also took out the entire amount they said was supposed to be taken. The state refunded me the difference a few weeks later, but they sent a check, they don't direct deposit it into your account. They will send you a letter to let you know if you're getting money back from them. I received my letter the day after the check came lol so its a waiting game. If you paid your entire offer amount, you should be good, just have to wait a bit. Hope this helped 🙂

For us who got Ddd on the 26 when will Sbtg get our refund. If you had fees taken out?

@ericka9491 I'd imagine SBTPG will update tomorrow or overnight. Dont take my word for it tho. I'm taking a guess seeing as our WMR updated on a Saturday and the banks aren't open Sunday. I too have a DD for 2/26. 

Mike.
AmandaW

How does the Refund Transfer work?

Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG.  The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account."

@checkitg_33 I agree. I usually get my deposit a few days prior to deposit date so hopefully tomorrow will have deposit. If not Tuesday for sure. 🤞🏽

Is this in reference to people who have dates

@comoore121018 

SBTPG is the Santa Barbara bank. If you got a loan from TurboTax ,or you opted to have your filing fees paid with your return, the IRS will send the money to the Santa Barbara bank first , they will take out what turbotax is owed ,and then send you the rest. 

You can check for yourself here, it only takes a minute.

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

I filed 1/18, accepted 1/21, PATH message until 2/15, got my DDD for the 26th on both my transcript (Friday) and on WMR (saturday).

This is the earliest I ever filed my taxes, been claiming EITC & ACTC for the past 3 years now.

Cycle code 20200405 on my transcript, so I did have to wait an extra week I think, but not because I filed too early. I believe its different for a lot of people all over. 

Me!!! I am in the same boat 

@CDM92 How do I login if I haven't set up an account ?

@comoore121018 

You don't need to set one up. You put in your social ,total refund amount ,and filing status ,just like you would if you were checking your status on the IRS website 

@CDM92 When i type in my info it says account not found. Do I put in my federal amount, the amount of what I will receive after the cash advance or my overall refund amount. I entered my overall amount.

I pulled my annual credit report from all three bureaus and it gave me the full student loan number that gave me access to my transcripts.  It's definitely not the number on my account statement or original contracts. When I called the IRS the lady explained they get the info from your credit report, not the company directly. I hope it helps you @Ashley n Kass . I literally just got access after trying for years!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies