Ask the Experts all about retirement on July 15. Learn more and RSVP here.
Nouf

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Filed and Received by IRS on 02/04/2020 by IRS.

Had 1 bar on WMR. 1 week later it updated to PATH message (checked it daily since 02/17/2020).

PATHER with EIC and ACTC

I didn't check yesterday 2/22/2020

BUT,  I have The Refund Approved today 02/23/2020 with 2 bars on WMR

With the following message:

"Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020.

If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020, check with your bank to see if it has been received."

Sending Positive Vibes!!!

Veronicakabi

I am having the same issue I just don’t get how my fiancé has a DDD but I don’t 

AjB2216

@Ashley n Kass. I filed Jan 19th called Friday and was told i was under a review and it could take up to 60 days I haven't got a letter yet he said I will get a letter in the mail within the next 2 weeks 

comoore121018

What's the SBTG and can I check mine through it ?

carleyjthomas92

I filed mine 1/27/20

Accepted 1-31-20

Path Message- 2-16-20

Approved- 2-21-20

Scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 26

I'm having fees took out through SBBT & then having my refund put on turbo tax card.

Nothing on SBBT yet.

Last year Mine was scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 27th, & I'm almost sure I received it the Monday before.

Hoping for a deposit quickly

WMR2020

I filed on 01/26, accept 1/27, two days later had PATH message till 02/15 then this message came up and hasn’t gone away

Refund Status Results

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

i have no offsets I called and checked, unable to view my transcript online, I don’t have a car loan, student loan or a CC

i did apply for the TT loan and got approved.

my taxes due also have EIC and child tax 

anyone else in the same boat????

tani347

Yes, this happened to me a few years ago. The state took what they were owed, but the IRS also took out the entire amount they said was supposed to be taken. The state refunded me the difference a few weeks later, but they sent a check, they don't direct deposit it into your account. They will send you a letter to let you know if you're getting money back from them. I received my letter the day after the check came lol so its a waiting game. If you paid your entire offer amount, you should be good, just have to wait a bit. Hope this helped 🙂

ericka9491

For us who got Ddd on the 26 when will Sbtg get our refund. If you had fees taken out?

checkitg_33

@ericka9491 I'd imagine SBTPG will update tomorrow or overnight. Dont take my word for it tho. I'm taking a guess seeing as our WMR updated on a Saturday and the banks aren't open Sunday. I too have a DD for 2/26. 

Mike.
AmandaW

How does the Refund Transfer work?

Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG.  The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account."

Ldynay85

@checkitg_33 I agree. I usually get my deposit a few days prior to deposit date so hopefully tomorrow will have deposit. If not Tuesday for sure. 🤞🏽

Veronicakabi

Is this in reference to people who have dates

CDM92

@comoore121018 

SBTPG is the Santa Barbara bank. If you got a loan from TurboTax ,or you opted to have your filing fees paid with your return, the IRS will send the money to the Santa Barbara bank first , they will take out what turbotax is owed ,and then send you the rest. 

You can check for yourself here, it only takes a minute.

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

tani347

I filed 1/18, accepted 1/21, PATH message until 2/15, got my DDD for the 26th on both my transcript (Friday) and on WMR (saturday).

This is the earliest I ever filed my taxes, been claiming EITC & ACTC for the past 3 years now.

Cycle code 20200405 on my transcript, so I did have to wait an extra week I think, but not because I filed too early. I believe its different for a lot of people all over. 

sweetsmr28

Me!!! I am in the same boat