turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Merrylou691 

I have the same problem. It's never worked for me and probably never will. I've even called the irs about the issue but unfortunately they dont have tech support for tha . 

@checkitg_33 I’m not able to view my transcript either and the amount expected shows on SBB but still $0 received. Surely I have a date of 2/26 because I filed 1/20, accepted 1/21, Path lifted on time and it’s just said being processed and I have no offsets and called last week and it’s not being held for any verifications. I did Direct dep to my bank. Prob be Tues or Wed Id guess but who knows at this point. 

@emk0422 

Call the irs Monday and tell them you got better in the mail but lost it and ask what the letter was about. They will tell if anything is wrong or not. It's a little white lie but 90% of the time a rep will go to your account and tell you if anything is wrong and at least you'll have a rep on the phone to ask questions to. IRS sucks getting information from so a little lie helps. Lol I did that 2 years ago and worked fairly well.

Someone on one of the other threads posted that a bunch of early filers are in a batch that have not been released yet ... the IRS agent said it was not a bad thing just what happened.  He was told to just sit tight.  Another reason to NOT file early. 

The only update I had was it from processing to in review not sure if that is from them paying my offset or not but since it shows paid on transcripts  hoping it won’t be too much longer to get my refunds 🤔

@Critter  that is true as well. I always file on opening day never a day before and always with the first batches of refunds. Unless I'm waiting for another form to come in the mail, I'll wait till I get it. I think a lot of people file early early but still have forms they should of waited for which delays processing. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

So i went back and looked at my transcripts and the processing date is not until tomorrow and the DDD is 2/26 that could help some of you figure out what day tge sbb will receiveive it i ain't gonna look again til in the am or at least til after midnight. 

SBTG does not update until the days before DDD. I remember when WMR showed DDD SBTG never had it up. They however act very fast almost overnight like and the money is always available the date it shows in WMR. This is in my case of course not always with everyone. 

I've tried my student loans and 2 different credit cards and still can't access my transcripts. I have also files on 1/25 accepted 1/27 path message then switched to processing and has been there since. But everyone I know updated to a DDD of 2/26....

I've tried my student loans and 2 different credit cards and still can't access my transcripts. I have also files on 1/25 accepted 1/27 path message then switched to processing and has been there since. But everyone I know updated to a DDD of 2/26....

@Merrylou691  mine is exactly the same as urs.. file date and everything since! I am also stuck on being processed and can't access my transcripts either! I'm going crazy!

Nouf
Level 1

Filed and Received by IRS on 02/04/2020 by IRS.

Had 1 bar on WMR. 1 week later it updated to PATH message (checked it daily since 02/17/2020).

PATHER with EIC and ACTC

I didn't check yesterday 2/22/2020

BUT,  I have The Refund Approved today 02/23/2020 with 2 bars on WMR

With the following message:

"Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020.

If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020, check with your bank to see if it has been received."

Sending Positive Vibes!!!

I am having the same issue I just don’t get how my fiancé has a DDD but I don’t 

@Ashley n Kass. I filed Jan 19th called Friday and was told i was under a review and it could take up to 60 days I haven't got a letter yet he said I will get a letter in the mail within the next 2 weeks 

What's the SBTG and can I check mine through it ?

Manage cookies