turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Just checked my transcript, not sure when it updated, but it now shows the Account Balance of 0, which to me implies that it has been transmitted. No update on Santa Barbara yet but I expect to see movement in the next day or two at the latest.

@CMFlunkwhat do you mean account balance is 0? does it have deposit date of 2/26?

@HarrisonJ2311 I would call the irs

@luvmycop Previously when looking at the transcript it showed a negative account balance, indicating that a credit to me was due. The fact that I have 846 showing the full amount issued, but the balance is now 0 to me shows that the entire amount has been transmitted, hence the balance is now 0. Look at your Account Transcript where it says Account Balance, Accrued Interest, Accrued Penalty, etc.

@Sarina2684 He clearly stated he called on Wednesday. Maybe you should READ all the comments before jumping to conclusions and belittling someone. This is not the group for that. You can always join the FB mad house groups if you'd like. That's what they do on there 🙄

@luvmycop I totally understand. Incan not access transcripts online because I dont owe money on a car or a house.

@HarrisonJ2311  you should be able to do with credit card /cell phone ect

@CMFlunkyes mine switched to that when i got the 846 as well and deposit date for 2/26 😁

@Sarina2684if you are going call people names or curse dont bother commenting this is not that kind of site.. we are all here for same thing , to learn about our taxes and find up dates.

@Sarina2684 @You should compare your decorum and manners in this thread to the relative politeness of everyone else. Don't be that person.

Hoping some one can make sense of this my fiancé filed on 2/3 he never had the bars disappear. This morning he checked and he got a date of 2/26. I filed on 1/27 bars disappeared 2/15 still haven’t reappeared. How is he receiving his before me. We both have the child act.

@Veronicakabi  hey did u check your transcript from irs?> you may have same date or same cycle number

@luvmycop I can’t I don’t own a home, or have a auto loan 

@Veronicakabi  i think u can use last 8 of credit card

@momofthree2020 You should receive the remainder of your refund on the 26th as stated on wmr but are you saying that besides the state taking their portion of $768, the IRS took a total of $1700 for their portion instead of the total of $932?

If so, you will have to call them so that they can fix it. Someone may have made a mistake or it could just be that they are showing that in total, the full amount of the debt is satisfied and just making it seem like they took more than what they were supposed to.

I would honestly wait until the 26th just to see if the refund amount is correct. If not, then call them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies