Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Update here,  WMR Updated has two lines and will be DD on or before 2/26. State updated and it will be DD 2/24. SB does not show any changes but that may come Monday. Filed 2/1 accepted 2/2.

Hope that those stuck in Limbo have movement sooner than later.

@cherriesplz24  I am going to call them Monday if there no update by then. Why were you put under review i am just confused never had issues till now I have claimed all my kids since birth this makes no since. This is stressing me the hell out. 

@huitt913  I honestly don’t know there were a few other people who went through the same thing I think it was random because like you I too have been claiming the same two kids I have it made no since anyways after the wait was over I still got what I was owed but they were charged interest for me waiting so long and there was no issue I was given and extra check of like three hundred dollars 

@Jazzy89 That's what I'm saying! Let me get my coins!!! Lol 😂😂😂😂🤸🤸🤸🤸

@dewilson2023 tax topic 151 is an offset they take whatever debt out your return and give u whatever leftover If any

@Ewd0614  Told you! I’m over here so happy for everyone you would think I’m getting a cut 😂😂😂 but im glad you got your date it seems like everyone slept a little better last night after the update .... I know I did 😂😂😂 ima miss y’all (until next year) Because these pass few days I’ve been talking to everyone on here more then my husband 🤣🤣

@cherriesplz24  This really sucks well I plan to call them Monday and they better give me an answer I called yesterday and they wouldn’t even bother to look my refund up and tell me anything they told me to wait till Saturday when it will update. 

I hope everyone gets their money soon and is able to take care of whatever they need to regarding their situations! It's rough out here and I know how bad it can be for some people! I wish everyone a prosperous tax season! Sending good energy and positive vibes to all! Shameless Plug- listen to WRTR Real talk radio on IHeart Roku Amazon Spotify from 12-3 today if you found me entertaining even a smidge lol Peace, Love and Schmoney!!!!!!!!!!  😘

@LyricBravado  😂😂😂😂 I need you back on here next year we need your energy to keep ish positive and get a good laff 

@Fresh4357 Oh I will most definitely be back next yr! Same time 2:30am thinking about updates lmao see you next year!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

@LyricBravado  Definitely going to listen !

@LyricBravado 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

@Fresh4357 I appreciate that 😁

Has anyone got the message about getting a letter mailed  for more info

. I have the EITC AND CHILD TAX CREDITS. Return was accepted and cua fed to Eotc message and then this morming I got new message  a out a letter. Anyone else?

@Guido how do you check if you are being mailed a letter?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies