turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@huitt913 That's a really good sign. Everyone that can check their transcript is getting a ddd of the 26th. You should be fine. 

@trishc7380 So do you think it will update tonight with a DDD since it didn’t update this morning? I can’t view my transcript.

My WMR changed to my DDD!!!Woohoo February 26. 

Mine updated to WMR as well. Now we all know how complicated this can be so next year we will file after the 15th instead of the 27th,😄... Also we have to remember if you know you don't have offsets don't worry yourselves with hearsay. Make sure y'all student loans are not in default, childsupport payments are made and other things are taken care of. Trust i was worried to but do know if you live in the state of Wisconsin not sure about other states but they can go after your bank account. Its sad out here for people that work hard but we will all make it. Stay positive. Blessup

@huitt913 @Sometimes they dont change. This is my first year of seeing anyone getting thier ddd beforebyour deposi

@trishc7380 My cousin filed after me and she has a DDD but mine hasn’t changed could I be under review? I haven’t received a letter her status before it changed said “ your refund is being processed” mine said and still says “your refund is still being processed a deposit date will be provided when available and tax topic 152” ugh this is so stressful. 

@huitt913 I'm really not sure. I filed Feb 3rd and my wmr updated to they're going to need additional information and I should receive a letter in 30 days. If yours doesn't say that I think your going to be okay

@dewilson2023 I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Tax topic 151 can also refer to an earned income credit claim, though there are more reasons for you to see this code. I'm not saying that this is the reason but it could be because you claimed your nephews. 

My cousin claimed his nephews on his tax return about 4 years ago and got audited. He had to pay back all the money. I'm hoping that this isn't your case but the IRS really does have problems with people claiming kids that don't belong to them.

Do you have a local IRS office? I'm not sure if you will need an appointment or not but I'm thinking that you might be able to get the issue resolved faster by going in (with the letter) to give the documents that they are asking you for. If this isn't the way to go, then just mail the documentation. 

I'm wishing you the very best with your taxes and your family situation. 

@Nikki1976   I’m definitely not file til after the 15th, my ex husband filed on 2/13 and he has the DDD of 2/26 already. I’m like yeah never doing it in January again 

@Fresh4357 I got action!!!! 🎶(Cue music) Hop up out my bedddddddd turn my swag onnnnnnnnnn🎶 😂😂😂

Did they really have the children they were claiming? I claimed my nephew this year but he has also lived in my house for 2 years.  I didnt claim him last year although I shouldve.

@luvmycop 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾 Presently doing the schmoney dance!!! 😂😂😂😂 Good morning!!!! 

@trishc7380   I don’t think that’s true. I can view my transcripts but don’t have a DDD yet. I’ve got the code 971 on mine 

i Would call the IRS that’s what I did to make sure

@huitt913 @Same thing happened to me last year I think like a week or so later I received a letter saying I was under a review and had to fax over all my information and check stubs blah blah even after all that didn’t get my money until April I was pissed hopefully it’s nothing for you tho that sucked for me 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies