turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

So you ddd on wmr isnt that date in bold that they say you should receive your deposit by??

@0007yay. yes it is. Despite ANY SBBT interaction ( they taking their fees out) it SHOULD be in your account THAT DAY.

However depending on YOUR bank will be the determination on if it be the 25/27.. My bank I will get it ON that date - tho it may be processing into my ACCOUNT, it will show in my funds that morning as a avaiable deposit.

While other banks you may have to wait until its fully processed into your bank account( 24/48hrs) Or once Bank gets the noticed of yranaction you may get it day sooner. Its really based on your bank.

Hope this helps.

Tax transcripts updated yesterday to 845 with a ddd of 2/26

Wmr updated this morning with DDD of 2/26

Sbtg is erroring

I filed and was accepted 1/27 with eitc and ctc

My husband filed a week after me with same credits and is receiving his 2/26

My mother in law filed maybe a week and a half  ago and without those credits and is also getting hers 2/26

My daughters dad filed 1/27 and was accepted same day, had eic, but owes me child support and received the message in wmr this morning that his will be offset.

Hope this helps a lot of people.

Good luck to everyone! Nd congrats to those who received a date

Can you post a pic if possible?

@dewilson2023 I'd call and ask for a tax advocate, I had to do that once due to hardship, I believe my lights were going to be off that year and I received my ddd for the following week after the first lady told me it could be 45 days. Praying for you and your family!

Filed on 01/29 on turbo tax

got approved and DD is 02/26

but I haven’t seen any info on my state refund and haven’t received it. I live in PA    Did anybody get there state refund yet

Filed and accepted 1/28.

Tax Trans updated to 846 yesterday (2/21), but WMR still showed processing msg.

WMR shows second bar (approved), as of this morning (2/22) with a DDD of 2/26

So I checked WMR and it still saying same thing is has been saying “your refund is still processing a deposit date will be provided when available” with topic 152. I filed 1/31 and accepted on 1/31.  Can anyone tell me what could be happening. 

Goodmorning everyone its a nice sunny morning & guess what WMR HAS FINALLY BEEN UPDATED WITH A DEPOSIT DATE!!!!
filed 1/23

accepted 1/24

was on path for 2 weeks

then no bars no nothing

Today 2/22 got a deposit date for 2/26!!!!

WMR updated for A ddd of 2/26. Thank goodness. Idk why this year was so stressful but I made it....this is the latest I’ve ever received my taxes back. Accepted on1/30 

Woohoo!!! 

• Filed on 1/23
  • Accepted 1/27
  • Advance 1/27

And drumroll please.....

• Approved with DDD for 2/26!!!!! 

I am having the same issue . It’s so annoying 

@Dpalmer93  Is your saying the same as mine? I can’t view my transcript online and of course I called irs yesterday and the rep wouldn’t help me she said wait till today for an update and of course noooo update.

My wmr changed to they need additional information blah blah. I wonder how long its going to take to receive this letter. And how long after that itll take to receive my refund. I dont understand this. I claim the same two kids year after year

@trishc7380 mine never changed it still says the same thing it has been saying for awhile now “your refund is still being processed a deposit date will be provided when available” I filed 1/31 and accepted on 1/31 this makes no since. Can anyone enlightened me on what could be going on? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies