• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mzmcglown05
Level 1

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Filed 2/ 3 accepted a few moments later and now I have a ddd of 2/26. So the name of the game is patience. Dont stress yourself filing early in Jan because none of that matters. You will not receive your refund until the end of Feb or the first week of March like the IRS has stated. Good luck everyone

CMFlunk
Level 4

Yeah, I'm never bothering with early filing ever again. It was less than useless doing so because of the anxiety it creates alone and apparently there are little, if any, advantages of doing so. I usually keep such explicit words in reserve, but there is no other way to put it: early filing is milarkey. 

dewilson2023
Level 6

My mom tried to get government assistance but they denied her saying Last job made her over limit. Even though she is not working now. But has new job lined up but doesn't start till April. We've also called churches and nothing. Food pantry says out of food. It just makes no sense this was our opportunity to make it. The message said IRS won't help till I receive that letter. I don't know what I'm going to do.

dewilson2023
Level 6

Is that what 151 is. A hold

Shottamike23
Level 6

2/26 need to hurry up and come lol

dewilson2023
Level 6

Uggggg, this makes me want to break down. So stressful 😣

LadyBee
Level 3

IRS site has BARS now with my date of 2/26! Good luck everyone, I hope your situations work out for you FAST!

Ash1102
Level 3

Filed 1/22, Accepted 1/27, DDD 2/26. 

Pebbs1964
Level 2

@Shottamike23 I checked WMR at 6:30am this morning and what do you know, I got my DDD date of 2/26. Thank goodness lol. 

CMFlunk
Level 4

@dewilson2023 Don't give up hope yet. Like others have said, it could be sooner if you call and provide them with the information they are requesting. 

Tdame34
Level 3

@luvmycop  I now have no bars with topic 152 after checking this morning. I always have that 152 on where my refund every year so I’m hoping that means it’s processing. 

cherriesplz24
Level 6

DDD of 2/26 got both bars good luck everyone it was nice following this thread until next year ✌️

lgraham724
Level 4

Finally updated we'll see when it actually arrives. Please be early 🙏 lol

Tdame34
Level 3

Yaaay! At least some of us are getting our funds!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🙌🏽

Keeponpush1n
Level 4

2-26 can’t get here fast enough enjoy all that’s a relief this am 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v