turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Ok thank you because I checked at 1230 est and it's still the "being processed" message. I cant access my transcripts but I filed 01/27 and have had the being processed message since path lifted

@D3ATHCOR3FNATIC . you can access it up to 5 times before you get locked out for the day and if so yiu can call the 1800 number to see if it has updated updates for eastern Standard time is 3:30 am until 6 am is what i have seen 

@D3ATHCOR3FNATIC  

Same case here. Just wanting to see some movement honestly. I'm sure we are in the same 2/26 ddd as everyone else according to the acceptance dates of everyone with it.

@DadOf4. i filed 1/15 got accepted 1/27 and i called the irs today and the lady looked in to mine and said i have a ddd of 2/26 so most likely we should all see movement tonight since its a big update 

Bars disappeared, topic 152 disappeared all within 20 mins. Bad sign? 

Does it say "were processing your refund"

@klmmaf1992 @DadOf4 right on guys. Fingers crossed. Got lots of stuff to handle and I'm sure you guys do too. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we all are in this batch. I think next year I'm waiting until the 16th so I dont have this amount of anxiety. Lol. Good luck to all.

@Tdame34  probably a good thing. Probably means it’s updating. Most likely. 

@CMFlunk 

yes looks like everyone in that batch got that today... so thats a good thing

@D3ATHCOR3FNATIC   On the big updates on Saturdays it updates between 3:30am-6am and again 6pm-9pm 

@Shottamike23  I read that if you have a card that it will be on the card immediately. And those who have direct dep or check will show dates of 2/26 but will fund 2/25 but think that they’re saying now the 24th. But those with cards should have money immediately on cards. 

File and accepted date of 1/27/20

Receiving EIC and Child Tax Credit 

No Bars since Path Lift 

Processing since Feb 15

Sbtpg states how much I'm getting but says received 0 still

Its 2:42am est 

Waiting 20 mins to check because I got time today! Lol  😂😂😂 Hopefully everyone gets their money soon! 💰

@LyricBravado  I’m crying 😭 you got me over here laffN so hard but I’m sure you’ll get your date tonight I still have the “still being processed” message but my transcripts updated with a DD of 2/26

@Fresh4357  if you got a date then you are good the irs, where is my refund is not changing for people that had eic or child tax credit it will not change til u receive it

@LyricBravadocheck ya transcript it will show u code or date irs page is not updating for eic or child tax credit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies