turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

My bf got his date today

Got the code 846 today but no update on irs website sadly. Will check again tomorrow.

@lesschz Yea it is..I did also this year...it’s because the feds are taking so long to process..completely normal. 

I havent got my state refund yet..  :( it just got issued yesterday...do u know how long yours took to add after it was issued?

@Ewd0614 

Me and my brother filed 1/2/19 transmitted 1/25/19 to Illinois for state he got his on 2/18 and I got mine 2/20.

Good Luck

@Lvlybrneyes37 @Thank you so much for the information. I will keep you updated. 

From sbtpg page, I'm thinking we will see our deposits before our ddd 😁

"1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to TPG.  The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account."

Anyone from KY get their state return yet ? Jw

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

Path UNTIL 2/16

Since been on "it IS Processing"

Hopefully get update over nite.

Unable to access Transcripts.

But most filed same time as me got their DDD from theirs for 2/26.

@chessona22from what im reading on line people that had earned income credit or child tax credit that will not change at all until its complete

@Andreamunoz002 

I could be wrong or misunderstanding 

But what I thought that meant was that, they set up the disbursement the same day they get that pre-notification, so you can get it by your actual DDD as if it was being sent directly to your bank. 

So for example say they actually get the money from the IRS on the 25th, the disbursement has already been set up to be sent to your bank on the 25th, so you don't have to wait a 1-2 day processing timetime. 

Whereas without that pre-notification/disbursement ,what would happen is,if the IRS sent the money on the 25th, you'd have to wait 1-2 days for it to process through SBTPG before it's even sent to your bank .

So I don't think that means we receive it early. Just that we don't have to wait for the processing times ,it'll go to our bank same day as if it never went to a third party. 

@Andreamunoz002 where do you see that? I can't find it...from what I read it will take 1 to 2 days for us to receive it, once the IRS gives it to them...(I hope that's wrong Lol)

@Cee2020 don't remember how exactly I got to it but I was checking on thier site. My expected amount shows but received amount is still at 0.00

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/[social security number removed]-How-long-does-it-take-to-g...

taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

@luvmycop I checked my transcript at 4:45 AM and then again at 6AM, EST. The update adding the 846 code to many people's accounts had to have occurred during that time period. Is it just me or is everyone who are seeing 846 codes today all cycle 2020705?

Manage cookies