Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

WMR will update over the weekend. those who cannot view their transcripts please be sure to check WMR this weekend! Best of luck to everyone.

mine changed overnight sometime i guess, got my 846 code as well, direct deposit date set for 2/26/2020

good luck tax payers lol

I think the people that see bars gone are using the mobile app. If you go to the full irs site the bars will probably be there. 

Couldn't see my transcript I had to order by mail what does that number mean anyways 846

@Brenbrad1 i do not use the mobile app and my bars are gone on WMR and have been gone since a week after 1/28/2020.(well my spouse)

@Koolkat45 hello! IRS Transaction Codes and Error Codes. ... IRS Code 846 Refund of Over payment is the transcript code that signals the time for a happy dance and that a refund is forthcoming. 💰

Same here using the app or website makes no difference the bars were gone

Your money will only go to sbbt if you had fees taken out of refund. If you owe money to a government agency like school loans the irs deducts the amount and anything left goes to however you originally chose to receive. If you paid up front fees abd have direct deposit they will take what's owed and the rest will direct deposit. Sbbt is only if you have fees taken out. 

Well hopefully I'll hear something soon thanks for responding

Cv3
Level 3

Great news people. I just spoke with the IRS after a long hour wait and the authentication process I had to go through. I spoke to someone who informed me the wmr will update tonight. My ddd is 0226 I filed 0121 accepted 0127 keep fingers crossed it's on the way...🤗

@mdeeter23  I filed on 1/28 was accepted that day. 846 code and DDD of 2/26

Did anyone here fill state with Illinois? I'm just Wondering how long that might take. Thanks everyone.

Ol

@Cv3 

That's literally when I filed and was accepted .I don't have access to my transcripts but hopefully it'll be the same for me too and wmr will update tonight and relfect that. 

Has anyone had to fax in 8962 form and if so how much longer will processing take once they get the information?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies