turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

You can get your transcript electronically by going to the irs website and click on get transcripts. You can type in your search bar irs transcripts and the irs website should be the first one on the list. Your account transcript has your refund date or direct deposit date.

You can use a credit card or a loan account number to get your transcript electronically. I tried using my Pnc  debit card. Since  it wasn’t a credit card, I wasn’t able to be verified. You can try using a debit card.Depending on your bank and if the debit card is linked to a credit account,  It may work for you. I tried my student loan account number and it worked.

So i call irs and a rep told me my pay date is 2/26 finally money on the way

I had filed the same day but cannot access transcripts. I’m hoping my WMR update to DDD 2/26 this weekend. Fingers crossed.

@Shottamike23 If I remember correctly you filed on the 3rd right? I cant access my transcript but I'm gonna go with, my ddd is the 26th like everyone else. 

I also can't access my spouse transcripts. We have used all identifiers we have and NO BUENO. So waiting we will do.

Ok, so I finally figured out how to access my transcript and it shows a file date of 02/06, an accepted date of 02/06, and an issued date of 02/26. Does that mean it will be deposited on the 26th?

@trishc7380 no i file 1/25 and accepted 1/27

@fadee1984 if you don't mind me asking...how long did it take to hit your account or card?

I filed on February 9th and was accepted the same day for filing federal taxes but when I try to log into Where's My Refund and they are IRS site it says wrong information which I know it's not anybody else have this problem

@Koolkat45be sure you’re only putting in the federal amount on where’s my refund. Do not include the state. Federal total refund then you should get and update I hope 

@Fluffythelegend hello! Do you see on your transcripts a code 846?

I may beable to offer hope:

Filed and accepted 2/3. No PATH message, just your refund is being processed... topic 152 and one bar.

Since that day my transcripts were blank. Nothing changed until this a.m. Transcripts are all done with 846 code and dd 2/26 with  WMR now say STILL being processed with bars gone completley.  So in my case the wording didn't make a difference one way or another. Good luck all

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies