turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I checked the Sbtpg website and the expected amount shows but the received amount  says 0$ And date received is blank is that normal ?

@King Strut  no harm here.  I didn't get out what I was trying to say. So I just posted it lol

@King Strut  That’s correct. I’ve never received my money sooner through sbbt. I stated earlier my DDD have always been on Friday’s, if you check sbbt on Thursday morning it shows they received our money and are taking the fees. Then it get sent to us. Always received it Friday morning around 3 or 4am. Would be nice to get it early but that has never been the case. Hope that helps others. 😎

Hi all, I got the 864 code with ddd yesterday and today my WMR moved to approved. I believe ppl who got their 864 code today should see a change in their WMR tomorrow. good luck!

Ali5
Level 2

So silly question.  Will wmr update tonight or sat night for the sat update?   Hopefully with us processing people we will get a ddd with this update.  I haven’t received a letter pretty sure I would have by now seeing it’s been over a month they have have it.  

@fadee1984 what date did your code 864 give you?

2/25

@Ali5  Sometime after midnight. 

How do you check transcripts 

1. The IRS telephone number is 1-8oo-829-1o4o, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
  2. The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
  3. Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
  4. Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
  5. Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
  6. Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
  7. When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
  8. After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
  9. Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
  10. Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The system should then transfer you to an agent.

For those of you that cannot see your transcripts.. WMR WILL UPDATE LATE TONIGHT AFTER MIDNIGHT! I cannot see my transcripts and am being hopeful all is good... please just be a little patient, money is coming. 

Filed 2/06. Accepted 2/06. No changes no updates. Nothing. No offsets. EITC. 

My taxes were accepted January 27, 2020. I have the EIC and child tax credit. My account transcript has a direct deposit date of 02/26/2020.

Ddd is listed as refund issued date on the account transcript.

How do you access your transcripts?

Manage cookies