turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mdeeter23
Returning Member

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I think it does, according to what everyone is saying. So congrats! When did you file?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Mom2kai

If you choose to have your Turbo Tax fees deducted from your refund, it will be sent to this bank after the IRS releases it.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230418728-What-s-the-status-of-my-2019-refund-

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How can I find my deposit date? Very new to this 

You can track its status at the IRS Where's My Refund?  site.

Agregory474
Returning Member

I'm also waiting on my return that I filed electronic, filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 and still says being processed in IRS2GO! Are they doing an update today/tonight?? Its been way over the 21 days but I did get EIC and CT too, is that why it takes so long??? I'm just lost with this stuff,....,.

@trishc7380 Yep.  That has been my experience as well.  I have Netspend and it's 2 days earlier but I never get it until about 5pm. 

@mdeeter23 Thank you!  I am hoping you'll get that date as well. Yes I filed with both credits. 

@Mom2kai  it’s the bank turbo tax uses to get there fees. The irs also uses it to send your refund to you. If you owe money to anyone like states they get it there. It’s Santa Barbara bank. 

I got my refund date off transcripts today 846 ddd 2/26 also my refund was done on the 17th of February. Just accessed my transcripts today and good luck to all you. 

@Mommyof4  It says they get pre-authorized of the incoming deposit 1-2 days early and the deposit will be set up so that you get it on the day you are supposed! You will not get it 1-2 days early. You will get is as if the money was deposited directly from the IRS on the date that is set for your DDD.

@King Strut 

@How does the Refund Transfer work

Usually 1 to 2 days before a refund is scheduled to arrive, the IRS sends a pre-notification of the refund amount to STPG.  The IRS does not deposit the money at this time, but it is only a notification that the refund is on its way. We set up the disbursement upon receiving that pre-notification so that the money reaches the taxpayer on the same day it would have if the money was deposited directly from the the IRS into the taxpayer’s bank account.

Directly of Sbgt website

Me to. I filed and was accepted on 1/28 wmr says "being processed" I have not received a letter or anything, thank God. However, my son wmr says "being processed " but he received a letter stating they are verifying the accuracy of his return and he do not need to do anything. His letter was generated on 2/13.

@Mommyof4I wasn't trying to be rude just didnt want you or anyone else to think they would get their money 1-2 days before their DDD because that isn't at all what the message is saying that's all.

Ali5
Level 2

So for those that can check online transcripts.  What is your wmr. Saying?   For those of us that can’t see then.  My wmr says your return is processing no bars no codes no topics.   Just trying to see if they are the same.  I didn’t pay so my deposit it going stright to my chime acct.  thanks.   

@Ali5WMR still says processing but I have code 846 and a DDD of 2/26 on my Account transcripts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies