turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@techfam22  I believe that does mean the deposit date. Now if you have a prepaid card it may deposit 2 days earlier. 

@techfam22 Yes, the deposit will post on the 26th but ppl who have cards issued from turbo tax, chime, jackson hewitt, etc. can have their refunds posted up to 2 days sooner. It just depends.

I just want to remind people that have to go through sbtpg first. Sometimes the funds dont show up on sbtpg website until later in the day and hit most banks or cards after 5pm. That's been my experience every year. Hope this helps

SBTPG down.. Update maybe ????

Does anyone know what the cycle code 20200605 mean?

mdeeter23
Returning Member

@lavetap Soooo happy for you!!! I filed on 1/22 also and was accepted the same day! Im so excited to check the site tomorrow and hopefully see that 2/26 DD!!!

Did you have the child credit as well? 

When accessing ur transcript, exactly which one do I check? Return Transcript, Record of Account Transcript, Account Transcript, or Wage and Income Transcript? I want to know which one will list the codes. 🙏🏽

Account Transcript 2019

@LadyBee Check your Account transcript. Both transcripts pertaining to Account worked for me.

How can I get this information for my personal refund 

@uksam21 @Is don’t notice any sort of “codes” but the cycle code of 20200505 and a processing date of 2/17

Sa16
Level 2

I have a cycle code ending in 605. I filed on 1/23/20 and was accepted on 1/27/20. I have 3 dependents and have the EITC. After reading another online forum yesterday I decided to check my transcripts a little after 11 PST and lo and behold I had a 846 code with a date of 2/26/20. My WMR still only shows the generic "we have received your refund and it is being processed" message. 

What is sbtpg? 

Sorry about the typo 😂😂 I now see the codes on the left side and I have an 846. I hope that means soon! 🙏🏽

@LadyBee  There should be a date across from the 846 code

Manage cookies