lavetap

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I finally got the nerve to check my transcript and to my surprise I do have an 846 code and a date of 02/26/2020!!! Whew!  The wait for a date is now over!!!!!  YESSSSS!!!! I filed 01/22 and was accepted on 01/23 so I am sure everyone that filed around that time will get their date.  I am believing that for those who can't see their transcripts:-)

techfam22

If the DDD is on 2/26, that means that is when they will deposit it?  So it won't deposit earlier, but maybe available after the 26th.?

Andreamunoz002

Does anyone know how early the turbo card shows deposits? I know a lot of cards receive funds a couple days early. 

lavetap

@techfam22  I believe that does mean the deposit date. Now if you have a prepaid card it may deposit 2 days earlier. 

jamank

@techfam22 Yes, the deposit will post on the 26th but ppl who have cards issued from turbo tax, chime, jackson hewitt, etc. can have their refunds posted up to 2 days sooner. It just depends.

trishc7380

I just want to remind people that have to go through sbtpg first. Sometimes the funds dont show up on sbtpg website until later in the day and hit most banks or cards after 5pm. That's been my experience every year. Hope this helps

BellaNJakesMom

SBTPG down.. Update maybe ????

candice42-cg

Does anyone know what the cycle code 20200605 mean?

mdeeter23

@lavetap Soooo happy for you!!! I filed on 1/22 also and was accepted the same day! Im so excited to check the site tomorrow and hopefully see that 2/26 DD!!!

Did you have the child credit as well? 

LadyBee

When accessing ur transcript, exactly which one do I check? Return Transcript, Record of Account Transcript, Account Transcript, or Wage and Income Transcript? I want to know which one will list the codes. 🙏🏽

uksam21

Account Transcript 2019

jamank

@LadyBee Check your Account transcript. Both transcripts pertaining to Account worked for me.

Mom2kai

How can I get this information for my personal refund 

LadyBee

@uksam21 @Is don’t notice any sort of “codes” but the cycle code of 20200505 and a processing date of 2/17

Sa16

I have a cycle code ending in 605. I filed on 1/23/20 and was accepted on 1/27/20. I have 3 dependents and have the EITC. After reading another online forum yesterday I decided to check my transcripts a little after 11 PST and lo and behold I had a 846 code with a date of 2/26/20. My WMR still only shows the generic "we have received your refund and it is being processed" message.