turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Vj12 You're welcome. Really hope your status changes tomorrow with deposit date of the 26th too. 🙂

The transcripts update before the IRS2Go (WMR) app does, and there will be a status update Saturday for WMR.

Will that be friday going into Saturday or Saturday into sunday

@Shottamike23 I think you will definitely have the 2/26 date and you'll probably get yours around Monday if you have one of the refund cards. 🙂

@D3ATHCOR3FNATIC  If you are referring to the wmr tool update, it will see an update on Saturday morning. 

@jamank thank you. **bleep** this is nerve racking. Ugh **bleep** instant gratification. Oh well nothing to do now but be patient and if we get it we get if not we dont. But glad to see things moving for most of us. 

@jamank i have chime card so hopefully i get it sometime next week 

@D3ATHCOR3FNATIC  You're welcome. I just have a feeling you will get the news you're looking for on Saturday. Wishing you all the best.

@Arie30 I didnt have a tax topic and this morning I received code 846 with a DDD of 2/26 on my transcripts. Wmr and the app say your return is being processed with no tax topic. And sbtg still hasn't received my refund. Everything should update tonight. I was accepted on 1/27. If you cant view your tax transcripts I'd check in the morning. Best of luck !

I do have a Chime card

So can somebody answer me on if I have a chime card but I am paying turbo tax out of my refund will it go to that Santa barbara bank first? And does that need to update before I receive anything? This is all so confusing to me lol

@Mkimble @it will go the bank first then they going to take the fee out and then transfer the balance to your chime card

@Mkimble My experience the last couple of year is my DDD fell on Friday’s, sbbt received it Thursday morning, take the fees then I received my money Friday morning usually around 4am.

Same here 

Vj12
Level 3

@Ewd0614 me to, I'm just stressed out. Lol. I hate the feeling but the best thing to do would be waiting till tomorrow. After tomorrow I might contact them. Idk yet. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies