cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 4

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@uksam21 unfortunately no

Highlighted
Level 3

@jamank thank you so much, you put my mind at ease. Hope yours comes soon as well. Have a great day!

Highlighted
Level 3

@jennydamota  I file on the 24th of January and got accepted the 27th 

Highlighted
Level 6

@Lvlybrneyes37 @I went through the exact thing last year couldn’t find my refund status on the wmr site and couldn’t understand why until I received a letter saying I was under review never received my taxes until late April I feel for you just get a tax advocate the help you get processed quickly 

Highlighted
Level 3

Thank god, finally a ddd, 2/26/2020,  Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

Highlighted
Level 2

The irs app updates tonight. YESSSSS!!!!

Highlighted
Level 3

@lalalala24681012 if i have an offset, but my wife and I filed jointly. Will we still be offset? 

Highlighted
Level 4

Congrats to all that updated if any of you have Santa Barbara did that update as well ???!

Highlighted
Level 6

Can’t wait until after 12 tonight to see my DDD hopefully it’s 2/26 i was accepted 1/27 i can’t check my transcript to see so i have to wait until tomorrow morning to see my DDD 

Highlighted
Level 6

@cherriesplz24  I spoke with an IRS rep and he let me know that the tax debt is currently being processed and to allow two more cycles or weeks to receive a DDD (which he stated should be BEFORE 3/9). He stated that I will receive a letter very shortly explaining that the debt was taken from my refund. So, it’s hurry up and wait right now.

Highlighted
Level 3

@cherriesplz24 thank you for that info I was thinking since they updated with the 826 to offset the debt they would also show ddd but i guess can wait lol

Highlighted
Level 2

Filed 2/8

Accepted 2/8

Path until 2/16

WMR didnt update but pulled a transcript and it shows 846 refund. 

DDD of 2/26 

Thank you all for all the great info

Highlighted
Level 3

Does anyone here know if wells fargo waits till the exact day of expected deposit to post the deposit? I used a turbo card last year and this will be the first year I am using my bank.

Highlighted
Level 3

WMR will update tonight. 

Highlighted
Level 3

Congrats to all who got their 846 codes. I'm chomping at the bit for tonights update to see if I'm in this batch. I have no access to transcripts but 

Filed:01/27

Accepted:01/27

Path message until 02/16

From then til now "We received your refund and it is being processed" no bars. 

But those of you with 846 codes are a shining hope at the end of a dark long tunnel. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the updates ladies and gentlemen.