2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@uksam21 unfortunately no

@jamank thank you so much, you put my mind at ease. Hope yours comes soon as well. Have a great day!

@jennydamota  I file on the 24th of January and got accepted the 27th 

@Lvlybrneyes37 @I went through the exact thing last year couldn’t find my refund status on the wmr site and couldn’t understand why until I received a letter saying I was under review never received my taxes until late April I feel for you just get a tax advocate the help you get processed quickly 

Thank god, finally a ddd, 2/26/2020,  Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

The irs app updates tonight. YESSSSS!!!!

@lalalala24681012 if i have an offset, but my wife and I filed jointly. Will we still be offset? 

Congrats to all that updated if any of you have Santa Barbara did that update as well ???!

Can’t wait until after 12 tonight to see my DDD hopefully it’s 2/26 i was accepted 1/27 i can’t check my transcript to see so i have to wait until tomorrow morning to see my DDD 

@cherriesplz24  I spoke with an IRS rep and he let me know that the tax debt is currently being processed and to allow two more cycles or weeks to receive a DDD (which he stated should be BEFORE 3/9). He stated that I will receive a letter very shortly explaining that the debt was taken from my refund. So, it’s hurry up and wait right now.

@cherriesplz24 thank you for that info I was thinking since they updated with the 826 to offset the debt they would also show ddd but i guess can wait lol

Filed 2/8

Accepted 2/8

Path until 2/16

WMR didnt update but pulled a transcript and it shows 846 refund. 

DDD of 2/26 

Thank you all for all the great info

Does anyone here know if wells fargo waits till the exact day of expected deposit to post the deposit? I used a turbo card last year and this will be the first year I am using my bank.

WMR will update tonight. 

Congrats to all who got their 846 codes. I'm chomping at the bit for tonights update to see if I'm in this batch. I have no access to transcripts but 

Filed:01/27

Accepted:01/27

Path message until 02/16

From then til now "We received your refund and it is being processed" no bars. 

But those of you with 846 codes are a shining hope at the end of a dark long tunnel. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the updates ladies and gentlemen.