turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Ali5 the best way to know for sure is to check your transcripts. Seeing how you are unable to do so, I recommend waiting to at least Monday as the WMR will update over the weekend. If you don't see a change, call the IRS Monday morning. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

@nmburton814  you're welcome 🙂

@ggpdx   that means you should have update by 2/21. The IRS is however back logged right now due PATH and Presidents Day. I would wait it out until next Friday, and if there is no update, call the IRS. Hope this helps and best of luck to you 🙂

Ali5
Level 2

is anyone else having the same issue?   Path went away and now just.  Your return is being processed.  No bars.no topics?   I’ve never had issues in the past everything is the same as last year.  Just getting a bit nervous like we everyone else.   I have no loans or cc so can’t look online. Did order transcripts but I’m sure they will be outdated by the time I get them.  

@nmburton814  I have over 3 years of experience with TC 826, unfortunately. For me, it was for back taxes from 2014. Something went terribly wrong with the reported wages for that year.

But, anyways, I was just told by an extremely nice IRS rep that it’ll be two more weeks for my tax debt to be cleared and I should have a DDD before 3/9. 

*Edited to say that I spent 20 mins with the IRS rep while he went over everything with me.

@Ali5 @My WMR is still saying they same thing as yours, but my transcript is giving me a DDD of 2/26. 

My transcripts updated this morning with DDD of 02/26 but my WMR still shows “being processed” , no status bar. WMR will update in the next day or two I would guess

@lalalala24681012 offsets don't show up immediately on your transcript?

I just got off the phone with the irs since I can access my transcripts she said I have a direct deposit date of the 26th and my wmr hasn’t updated but I believe it’ll update tonight I wanna thank everybody on this thread for talking and giving their thoughts on this being that this is my first year filing taxes all together I really appreciate you guys seriously 

Ali5
Level 2

Thanks that’s helpful and a bit hopeful.  It’s just the not knowing that makes one a bit Anxious

They told me the same thing 

@imkimbababy  when did you file? if you dont mind me asking?

@uksam21 unfortunately no

Vj12
Level 3

@jamank thank you so much, you put my mind at ease. Hope yours comes soon as well. Have a great day!

@jennydamota  I file on the 24th of January and got accepted the 27th 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies