2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Ok hi everyone 

filed and excepted on 1/19.  Claimed both credits.   Did recieve path message on wrm. Went away last sat and now still say.  Your return is being processed.  Nothing else no topics or bars that’s it.  Nothing updated since sat/ sun morning.  
not able to look at transcripts.  
does that seem ok? Thanks in advance 

@lalalala24681012  I know what the 826 means i was just asking if anyone had experience with this situation that all but thank you for you help.

@lalalala24681012 I checked my transcript and mine says a response date of 02/21, do you know what this means?

@Ali5 the best way to know for sure is to check your transcripts. Seeing how you are unable to do so, I recommend waiting to at least Monday as the WMR will update over the weekend. If you don't see a change, call the IRS Monday morning. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

@nmburton814  you're welcome 🙂

@ggpdx   that means you should have update by 2/21. The IRS is however back logged right now due PATH and Presidents Day. I would wait it out until next Friday, and if there is no update, call the IRS. Hope this helps and best of luck to you 🙂

is anyone else having the same issue?   Path went away and now just.  Your return is being processed.  No bars.no topics?   I’ve never had issues in the past everything is the same as last year.  Just getting a bit nervous like we everyone else.   I have no loans or cc so can’t look online. Did order transcripts but I’m sure they will be outdated by the time I get them.  

@nmburton814  I have over 3 years of experience with TC 826, unfortunately. For me, it was for back taxes from 2014. Something went terribly wrong with the reported wages for that year.

But, anyways, I was just told by an extremely nice IRS rep that it’ll be two more weeks for my tax debt to be cleared and I should have a DDD before 3/9. 

*Edited to say that I spent 20 mins with the IRS rep while he went over everything with me.

@Ali5 @My WMR is still saying they same thing as yours, but my transcript is giving me a DDD of 2/26. 

My transcripts updated this morning with DDD of 02/26 but my WMR still shows “being processed” , no status bar. WMR will update in the next day or two I would guess

@lalalala24681012 offsets don't show up immediately on your transcript?

I just got off the phone with the irs since I can access my transcripts she said I have a direct deposit date of the 26th and my wmr hasn’t updated but I believe it’ll update tonight I wanna thank everybody on this thread for talking and giving their thoughts on this being that this is my first year filing taxes all together I really appreciate you guys seriously 

Thanks that’s helpful and a bit hopeful.  It’s just the not knowing that makes one a bit Anxious

They told me the same thing 

@imkimbababy  when did you file? if you dont mind me asking?