turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Google tax code 152.  It's not something to be worried about 

@ggpdx,  Go to irs and request transcripts. you have to have a credit card or student loan number to create account. Once account is made and open you will see 4 boxes "Return transcript" "Record of account transcript" "Account transcript" and "Wage &Income transcript. You want to select the Account Transcript for 2019. It will have a line of codes. If it stops at 768 then it is not done processing. If it says 846 and a date then it is done and you will receive it by that day. 

oh okay thank you all for the knowledge I was over here sweating bullets lol. Hopefully tomorrow morning everyone has approved and deposit dates best of luck to everyone. 

@huitt913 As long as you have tax topic 152, you should be okay. There were so many ppl that had that message last year and still got their refund in February. Check wmr tomorrow. 🙂

@Vj12  I would wait it out till tomorrow morning and see if wmr updates for you. And if it doesnt then you probably have to id verify. Have you moved? Is there anything new that changed this past year?

sarah20
Returning Member

How can you tell from your transcripts? Just not sure where these “codes” and dates are. Thanks! 

@drnicely66  Thank you!

status has not updated since 2/3. 

@sarah20 You have to click on your Account transcript and scroll down to see them. It may have something like 150, 768, etc. and the meaning of it beside it.

I’m having this same problem now I wonder what that means now 

@sarah20  If you can view your transcripts make sure you choose account transcript. And on there you will see the codes. Look for the 846 code thats the one you want to see.

No change on mine....😔 but at least we know it's finally moving!!

From what I've seen in the past...Still processing means ID verification (key word STILL)

Hi! Can you possibly explain to me what a transcript is and, how I go about locating mine if available?  I filed with TT on 1/21, shows federal approved on 1/22...but irs site still shows “received and processing” with no progress bar or estimated ddd.

What if you don't have the tax topic 152? 
Mines says "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" 

Filed 1/22

Accepted 1/23 

I can't check my transcripts but I did called IRS yesterday and they told me everything was fine. Since I only received a letter from my state return I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting one from them as well.

@WmrQuestioner55 You can access the IRS transcript page here. A transcript is a summary of your tax return. You are looking for the 846 refund code which signifies that your taxes are done processing and your refund is on its way to you. You will have to click on the Account transcript to access this kind of information.

Also, you will need either a car loan, student loan, mortgage or credit card in order to see your transcripts. Without this information, you won't be able to view it online but you can order it by mail.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies