Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I did. Just checked my transcripts 

I dont know about anyone else but this year I'm really stressing because I'm getting a lot more back then I usually do. Usually I only get back about two thousand and something with the eitc. So if I just had a date it would put my mind at ease

Vj12
Level 3

@renee744 

I'm worried bc i have seen people say the word "still" is not good. 

@huitt913 yes, most of us do. it means the irs can no longer guarantee that your return will be processed within the 21 days. If you can, check  your transcripts.

I would say if you don't have 846 code on your transcript there's an issue. 

I've had that message in the past but I still got my refund. I'm thinking your tax return might be getting further review. As long as you have TT 152, you should be fine as long as it doesn't change to something else. If it does, the code will reflect on wmr and will tell you what to do next.

Vj12
Level 3

@huitt913 

I have the exact wording no bars and code 152. I'm worried because people say STILL is not a good sign.

Update here: Transcripts say Code 846 Date 2/26/2020. I filed 2/1 and was accepted 2/2 and have both EIC and CTC

How do I check my transcript?

Vj12
Level 3

@jamank 

You mean them saying "still being processed" ? Thanks 

I cant view my transcript and my cousin filed a day after me and hers says "your refund is being processed" with no code and no bars but mine says Still being processed with the 152 code and that a deposit date will be posted when available so I am worried because I keep hearing different things that STILL means under review and if that is the case that takes FOREVER.

@himynameisrich Click here and you will be taken to the IRS page to get your transcript. You can order them online or by mail.

You go to IRS.gov and click get transcript .

You have to make an account.  I tried but I dont have any of the verification they want.  

Credit card 

Students loan 

Home equity 

So it wouldn't let me make an account.   

Good luck to you 

Still Processing does not mean review. It means the IRS can no longer guarantee that your return will be processed within the 21 days. The only way to know if you're under a review of any sorts is to either check and confirm with codes on your transcripts or call the IRS directly. 

@Vj12 Yes, that's correct. Last year, I was interacting with one of the tax groups on Facebook and a lot of ppl had the "still processing" message, a refund date will be provided when available or however it reads and many of them got their refunds towards the end of February. I had that message too and I got my refund around the 27th if I'm not mistaken. I think I said the 22nd in an earlier post but that was my mistake.

Your wmr tool may change tomorrow to reflect your refund date. I'm wishing you the best.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies